The PBE has been updated! Today's small update included the "Hide Eye Candy" option, more changes to Karma, a change to Jinx's Q (Everybody panic!), and changes to a couple masteries in the Utility tree.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Recently we added an option to the Game tab in the menu called "Hide Eye Candy". Some of our more competitive players requested the the option to hide some of the less subtle movement on Summoner's Rift. We added the option to disable things like butterfiles, dragonfiles and the water wakes to help competitive players focus on what they care about, the gameplay.
The next PBE deploy should have the hook ups enabled. Let us know if we missed anything that should've been added and if you have any other feedback regarding this new option.
"Only ambient critters that persist after 1:55 will be disabled with this option. The Duck will continue to haunt your games."
This option is now available on the PBE and can be found in the Game options.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Switcheroo (Q)
- Minigun speed reduced to 30/40/50/60/70% from 30/55/80/105/130% but now scales up 0 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% additional based on level.
- [Note: Context for this Jinx change from Gypsylord here.]
- Gathering Fire (passive)
- CD refund on spell hit increased to 2/2.5/3 at level 1/7/13 from 2 at all levels.
- CD refund on basic attack increased to 1/1.25/1.5 at level 1/7/13 from 1 at all levels
- Focused Resolve (W)
- AP ratio increased to 90% from 60%
- Can now target monsters in addition to champions
- Renewal (R+W)
- No longer adds 75/150/225/300 (+60% AP) additional damage
- New Effect: If link is not broken increases root duration by .5/.75/1/1.25 seconds.
- Inspire (E)
- Cooldown lowered to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds from 10 seconds at all ranks
- Mana cost lowered to 60/65/70/75/80 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Shield amount decreased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/120/160/200/240
- No longer deals 60/140/220/300 (+60% AP) damage
- Now increases primary shield by 30/90/150/210 (+30% AP)
- AoE shield amount increased to 50% of the primary target's shield from 30/70/100/150
- [NOTE: This change list was provided by ricklessabandon on twitter and is relative to live, not to the previous PBE changes.]
- Death Mark (R) tooltip now shows "After 1 second Zed can reactivate Death Mark, causing Zed to switch positions with this shadow." [Tooltip only, this is part of the change from 5.9]
- Changed from "Melee - Grants +15 Gold on champion kill or assist Ranged - Grants +3 Gold each time an enemy champion is attacked. This cannot trigger on the same champion more than once every 5 seconds" to "Grants +3 Gold (+8 Gold on Melee champion) each time an enemy champion is attacked. This cannot trigger on the same champion more than once every 5 seconds"
- Swapped places in Utility Tree with Meditation
- Changed from "+2/3.5/5% increased maximum Mana to "+25/50/75 Mana"
- Swapped places in Utility Tree with Expanded Mind
- Changed from "+1/2/3 Mana Regen per 5 seconds" to "Restore 0.5/1.0/1.5% of missing Mana every 5 seconds"
- Changed from"+2/3.5/5% Cooldown Reduction and reduces the cooldown of Activated Items by 4/7/10%" to "+2/3.5/5% Cooldown Reduction and reduces the cooldown of Activated Items by 8/14/20%"
- Changed from "+5/10 Experience every 10 seconds while near a higher level allied champion" to "+10/20 Experience every 10 seconds while near a higher level allied champion"
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.10 Cycle]
- [Updated] 5/13 PBE Update: Ekko, Order of the Lotus Irelia, Knockout Lee Sin, and Nightmare Tryndamere
- 5/14 PBE Update: Order of the Lotus Irelia Updates, Hexakill: TT, and more
- 5/15 PBE Update: Ekko lore entry, Tentative Karma, Ancient coin line, and Ardent Censer balance changes