After a bit of a break, the PBE has been updated! As we continue the 5.8 PBE cycle, today's update includes changes to Blood Moon Zilean's back, new individual Quick Cast with Indicator keybind options, and tentative balance changes for Graves and Jinx.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Check out our comprehensive 5.8 PBE cycle post for a better look at this upcoming skin!
There is also a new option to fire or not fire the spell (while the hot key is held down and indicator is up) when using Quick Cast with Indicator.
For those wondering, these are the three different cast types in LoL:
- "Normal" Casting: You hit the hotkey and an targeting circle / indicator pops up. You click your target to fire.
- Quick Casting: You hit the hotkey and the spell immediately fires towards your cursor or at the target your cursor is over.
- Quick Casting with Indicator: you hit the hotkey and HOLD it. While HOLDING down the hotkey, the spell range indicator pops up. When you RELEASE the hotkey, the spell fires.
To reiterate, the new check box option for Quick Cast with Indicator means if you have that style keybound and are holding down the hotkey to aim, you can chose if the spell is fired or not fired when you hot a different hotkey.
- Buckshot (Q) damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 (.75 bonus AD) from 60/95/130/165/200 (.8 bonus AD)
- Buckshot (Q) enemies hit with multiple bullets take 50% damage from each bullet up from 40%
[Note: For reference, this is a slight buff to his maximum damage potential if he lands all three bullets from Buckshot (Q) :
- OLD Max Damage with 3 shots = 108/171/234/297/360 (+1.44 bAD)
- NEW Max Damage with 3 shots = 120/180/240/300/360 (+1.5 bAD)]
- Super Mega Death Rocket (R) minimum damage decreased to 25/35/45 from 125/175/225
- Super Mega Death Rocket (R) minimum AD ratio reduced to .1 bonus AD from .5 bonus AD
- [Note: Remember that Jinx's R damage increases over the first second it travels. The Maximum damage (meaning it now ramps faster) and the % damage equal to missing health is unchanged. Gypsylord, Jinx's designer, has posted up a giant context post in this change, including distance comparisons.]
- Spell Flux (E) initial damage reduced to 50/66/82/98/114 from 50/68/86/104/122
- Spell Flux (E) secondary damage reduced to 25/33/41/49/57 from 25/34/43/52/61
- [Note: Remember, Ryze currently has an ability rework on the PBE! See this post for more information.]
- [Increased regen when below 50% HP reverted, back to live functionality ]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.8 Cycle]
- 4/7 PBE Update: New skins for Fiddlesticks, Jayce, Zilean, and Ziggs, Lucian and DF Lee Sin Chromas, ARAM improvements & updates, texture rebalances, and more!
- 4/8 PBE Update: Risen Fiddlesticks fixes, Lux & Poppy skins texture rebalance, and more
- 4/9 PBE Update: Ryze Rework & Dragon Fist Lee Sin Chroma
- 4/10 PBE Update: Mark/Dash Added to ARAM, Chroma packs for Blitzcrank, Garen, Pool Party Leona, and more
- 4/13 PBE Update: Recurve Bow changes, Baron Summoner Icon, new Blitzcrank, Garen, Pool Party Leona Chroma up for testing, & more
- 4/14 PBE Update: Fizz and Nemesis Jax Chroma packs, Ravager Nocturne updated, and more