The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes the addition of Mark/Dash to ARAM, a look at new Chroma packs for Blitzcrank, Garen, and Pool Party Leona, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
"Throw a snowball a long distance, dealing [20 + 10 per level] true damage to the first enemy unit hit. If it hits an enemy, this ability can be recast for 3 seconds to Dash to the tagged unit. Dashing to the target will reduce the cooldown of Mark by 25%.
Mark projectiles are not stopped by spell shields or projectile mitigation."
"Dash to the unit hit by Mark. Casting Dash will reduce the cooldown of Mark by 25%."
As the icon implies, Mark throws a cool little snowball, which leaves a snow flake when it hits.
Here's a video preview, although the SFX are missing.
Assets for three new Chroma packs have been added in today's patch - sets of 3 color variations for Blitzcrank, Garen, and Pool Party Leona.
The other chromas for Garen and Pool Party Leona are NOT YET IMPLEMENTED. There shop assets exist but their in-game models and assets are missing. We still have a preview via those shop images though.
Check out our comprehensive 5.8 PBE post a look at the Lucian and Dragon Fist Lee Sin chromas added earlier in the cylce.
[IMPORTANT- These are air client only changes atm. This means they won't be testable in-game. Balance numbers can be found in two places - the air client and the game client. Usually these two are synced up but sometimes only one gets a change. This usually means A) the changes will eventually be added game side in a future patch or B) the changes were pulled and may not show up at all. For now, think of these as "display only" from just the air client.]
- Void Spike (W) health recovered increased to 60/85/110/135/165 from 40/70/100/130/160
- HP growth reduced to 90 from 96]
- Base HP reverted to 558 from 506
- HP growth reverted to 86 from 75
- Overload (Q) damage increased to 65/90/115/140/165 from 55/80/105/130/155
- Spell Flux (E) secondary targets increased to 6 from 4
- Soul Furnace (W) HP scaling on shield reduced to 6/7/8/9/10% from 10% at all levels
- Soul Furnace (W) reactivation time increased to 3 seconds from 2
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.8 Cycle]
- 4/7 PBE Update: New skins for Fiddlesticks, Jayce, Zilean, and Ziggs, Lucian and DF Lee Sin Chromas, ARAM improvements & updates, texture rebalances, and more!
- 4/8 PBE Update: Risen Fiddlesticks fixes, Lux & Poppy skins texture rebalance, and more
- 4/9 PBE Update: Ryze Rework & Dragon Fist Lee Sin Chroma