A small update has been pushed to the PBE, including several tentative balance changes and the removal of the Ward Ping files and the seven partying poro summoner icons.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Removed ContentAll of the "ping-ward" files and ui assets have been REMOVED.
All seven of the "party poro" summoner icons have been REMOVED and replaced with placeholder number icons.
No official word yet on either of these but remember this is the PBE, stuff comes & goes and will occasionally never see the light of day.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Rage Gene ( Passive ) now refers to his resource bar as "Rage" instead of "Fury"
- Hop / Crunch ( E ) now lists "If Crunch is used to transform Gnar will still be able to bounce."
- [ Context: Just a tool tip update on E, he's always been able to do this ]
- Drunken Rage ( W ) damage reverted to 20/50/80/110/140 from 20/34/50/65/80
- [ Context: Revert to an earlier nerf, the damage values are back to live values. ]
- Riftwalk ( R ) mana cost reverted back to 75 at all ranks from 100
- [ Context: Revert to an early change. Remember that in an early patch Kassadin's Riftwalk window was increased to 20 seconds vs 12 on live. ]
- Living Artillery ( R ) extra % base damage to champions changed to 100% at all ranks from 75/100/125%
- [ Context: This is another change to an earlier change this cycle. On live, the value is 125% at all ranks so the current change is a nerf. ]
- Vengeful Maelstrom ( R ) now lasts for up to 12 seconds.
- Soul Shackles ( R ) initial damage lowered to 150/225/300 from 155/240/325
- Soul Shackles ( R ) after 3 seconds damage lowered to 150/225/300 from 155/240/325
- [ Context: This is another decrease to the nerf seen in an earlier patch. Her R's live values are currently at 175/250/325 ]
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/29 PBE Update - Gnar, Dino Gnar, Arcade Miss Fortune, and Riot Kayle
- 7/30 PBE Update - Arcade Miss Fortune Splash Art, Arcade Summoner Icon
- 7/31 PBE Update - Dino Gnar's Mega Gnar, Big updates to Summoner's Rift
- 8/1 PBE Update - Dino Gnar Splash Art, Chat / Buddy List updates
- 8/1 PBE Update #2 - Poro Icons, Arcade MF updates, and more!
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently on the PBE for testing!