The PBE has been updated! Dino Gnar now has a splash art, the chat / buddy list has been updated to go along w ith the new launcher / landing page, and we have several tentative balance changes for Kassadin, Zed, and more.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Dino Gnar Splash
Dino Gnar's adorable splash art is now on the PBE!
Mega Gnar in-game portrait
Gnar's in-game portrait now changes to an appropriately frightening icon whenever he transforms to Mega Gnar!
Here's an in-game example:
Arcade MF Death & Grievous WoundsArcade Miss Fortune seems to have a new death animation or effects but unfortunately she is also disabled on the PBE due to a bug. Riot Whist also mentioned she has a new effect on Twitter. She also appears to have a vfx for her W's Grievous Wounds.
Here's Nurse Flan confirming the new features on the Arcade MF PBE thread:
"UPDATE: Arcade MF has been disabled due to a crash bug. :[ The good news is, we're experimenting with a pixelated version of her Grievous Wounds, and attempting to jazz up her recall. \ o /"
When she gets re-enabled I'll be sure to grab more pictures!
Buddy Panel / Chat Visual Refresh
Following suit with the ongoing PvP.net client visual refresh, the friends list and chat user interface has received some deserved love and now matches the other new assets.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Spiderling Base HP reduced to 40 from 80
- Drunken Rage ( W ) damage decreased to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/50/80/110/140
- Riftwalk ( R ) Mana Cost increased to 100 from 75 at all levels
- Riftwalk ( R ) Subsequent Riftwalk cost and damage multiplier period increased to 20 seconds from 12
- Base Movement Speed decreased to 325 from 330
- Living Artillery ( R ) bonus base damage to champions modified to 75/100/125% from 125% at all levels
- Soul Shackles ( R ) initial damage lowered to 155/240/325 from 175/250/325
- Soul Shackles ( R ) additional damage after 3 seconds lowered to 155/240/325 from 175/250/325
- Thrill of the Hunt ( R ) Cooldown increased to 150/110/70 from 120/95/70 seconds
- Base Damage decreased to 38 from 44
- Bouncing Bomb ( Q ) Mana Cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 50/60/70/80/90
- Living Shadow ( W ) Energy Cost lowered to 40/30/20/10/0 from 40/35/30/25/20
- Living Shadow ( W ) Cooldown lowered to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 from 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
Sanguine Blade ( Dominion, TL, HA )
- All Changes from Previous PBE patches reverted
Lifesteal is now unique
New Unique Passive: Your basic attacks can now overheal you. Excess life is stored as a shield that can block 50-350 damage, based on champion level. This shield decays slowly if you haven't dealth or taken damage in last 25 seconds.
Attack damage increased to 50 from 40.
Total cost reduced to 2175g from 2275g
- New set of changes relative to current live stats:
- Attack damage increased to 45 from 40
- Lifesteal lowered to 10% from 15
- Unique Passive uptime increased to 8 seconds from 4 seconds.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/29 PBE Update - Gnar, Dino Gnar, Arcade Miss Fortune, and Riot Kayle
- 7/30 PBE Update - Arcade Miss Fortune Splash Art, Arcade Summoner Icon
- 7/31 PBE Update - Dino Gnar's Mega Gnar, Big updates to Summoner's Rift
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently on the PBE for testing!