The PBE has been updated! In addition to a few tentative balance changes for Gnar, we have new splash art for PROJECT: Yasuo, Final Boss Veigar, Shyvana, and Vayne!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Splash ArtToday's PBE update features a total of four brand new splash arts!
First up we have splash arts for two upcoming skins, PROJECT: Yasuo and Final Boss Veigar!
Final Boss Veigar
In addition to the splash arts for the two new skins, we also have updated base splash arts for Shyvana and Vayne!
As these are base splash updates, both champions also have updated portraits.
Final Boss Veigar VFX updates
Here's Galetta with info on a few small updates to Final Boss Veigar!
"UPDATE: We've made some changes to Final Boss Veigar's particles. The details are posted below!
Additionally we thank you for all the awesome suggestions for new VO lines, I'm sorry to say that we generally only do single recording sessions so we won't be adding any new lines to the skin.
Dark Matter (W)
Event Horizon (E)
- Ring of pixels that radiates inward is now more dense to help with readability.
- Red enemy coloring was implemented to help with readability for enemy players.
Primodial Burst (R)
- Pixelized version of the stun particle now appears when stunned by Event Horizon
- Green line portions of the pillars now pulsate.
- Green energy particles now appear to radiate off of the pillars along the walls of the ring.
- Distortion particle is no longer applied to stunned champions, this was removed because of readability concerns.
- The distortion particle now only appears on stunned minions and jungle creeps.
- On hit burst particle was beefed up a bit, it's now slightly taller."
Here's an example picture showing off the E changes and the pixelized stun indicator!
Summoner's Rift Update RemovedAs we've grown accustomed to, most of the Summoner's Rift update assets has been removed from the PBE as we are prepping for the 4.15 live candidate and the map is NOT going live in that update.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Mini Gnar base attack damage reverted to 45 from 48
- Mega Gnar base damage reverted to 49 from 52
- Mini Gnar and Mega Gnar base HP regen per second increased to .9 from .5
- Hyper ( Mini W ) max damage vs monsters reverted to 75/125/175/225/275 from 100/150/200/250/300
- GNAR! ( R ) bonus AD ratio reverted back to .2 from .5
- [Context: Most of these are reverts of earlier changes back to current live values]
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 8/12 PBE Update: New Yasuo skin VO, SR Update Returns
- 8/12 PBE Update #2: New Yasuo skin up for testing!
- 8/13 PBE Update: Final Boss Veigar
- 8/14 PBE Update: Headhunter Caitlyn Splash, PROJECT: Yasuo
- 8/15 PBE Update: Master Tier Assets and Testing
- 8/19 PBE Update: SR Update is back, Tentative Gnar Changes
- 8/20 PBE Update: Headhunter Caitlyn's Trap