A small patch, containing a new trap for Headhunter Caitlyn, has been pushed to the PBE.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Headhunter CaitlynThe upcoming Headhunter Caitlyn skin now has a new trap to match the rest of her high tech equipment!
[ Enemy players see Headhunter Caitlyn's trap as red instead of green ]
[ Interested in a better look at Headhunter Caitlyn? Check out our earlier PBE coverage! ]
OtherFinal Boss Veigar got a few new or altered sound effects in today's update. Since it would be hard to pick them out in-game, here's a video!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Boomerang Blade ( Q ) range increased to 1250 from 1175.
- [ Note: A few of her other files got tinkered with. Just a warning this might be a change to better match visuals or hitboxes rather than just a buff ]
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 8/12 PBE Update: New Yasuo skin VO, SR Update Returns
- 8/12 PBE Update #2: New Yasuo skin up for testing!
- 8/13 PBE Update: Final Boss Veigar
- 8/14 PBE Update: Headhunter Caitlyn Splash, PROJECT: Yasuo
- 8/15 PBE Update: Master Tier Assets and Testing
- 8/19 PBE Update: SR Update is back, Tentative Gnar Changes
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently on the PBE for testing!