A small update has been pushed to the PBE! In addition to minor changes to the Dragonslayer Pantheon splash, we have a revert to an earlier Gragas balance changes and a few other odds and ends. You'll also find info regarding a clean up of the PBE client's test code, including the ( temp ) removal of the replays menu.
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
PBE client test code cleanupHere's RiotAether with info on changes to the PBE's code which will sync it up more with what goes to live, which will result in the removal the replays menu .
Today's deploy will prune out a lot of unused test code that's accumulated on the PBE version of the client to bring it more in line with what we ship to live each patch. This is an under-the-hood adjustment which shouldn't change much for you guys - basically, the patch will tell your computer "Hey, we aren't using these files any more." The main difference is that the Replays menu will be taking a leave of absence from the PBE client.
WE ARE NOT CANCELLING REPLAYS! The big problem we're still facing is that we need to make sure every region worldwide has servers that can handle the strain before Replays can be released. Taking them offline for a while gives us a few more options to explore in terms of getting to where we need to be (such as adjustments to how our servers might need to interpret or access Replay data). You can expect Replays to return to the PBE further down the road when we're globally better positioned to support them.
Keep an eye out for more information - when Replay testing resumes, we'll let you know here.
Updated Dragonslayer Pantheon SplashDragonslayer Pantheon's splash art has received a few updates!
|( Click here for an in-game look at DS Pantheon or here for a short video )|
|[Old] on Left, [New] on Right - Small spark changes and color changes ( focus on left knee and right shoulder for easy reference )|
A good way to flesh out the differences for yourself is to open the [ NEW ] version and the [ OLD ] version and flick between them.
Odds and EndsA static All-Stars 2014 login imagine, for when you select to disable animations, has been added. Makes a cool wallpaper.
A shop image for the All-Stars 2014 summoner icon has also been added in this build.
- W cooldown reverted to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 6 at all ranks
- [ Context: Reverted back to live values ]
- 4/22 PBE Update: Braum, Dragonslayer Braum, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Blade Queen Lissandra, Sunfire Cloak VU, and more!
- 4/23 PBE Update: New Skin SFX, SP Fiddlesticks Party Hat Fear back, and more!
- 4/24 PBE Update: New VFX for Exhaust, Cleanse, Clarity, and Flash
- 4/25 PBE Update: Braum and DS Braum Splash
- 4/28 PBE Update: 2014 Ranked Team Rewards, DS Pantheon Updates, FF Changes
- 4/29 PBE Update: Dragonslayer and All-Star Ward skins
- 4/30 PBE Update: Blade Queen Lissandra Splash & All-Stars 2014 login
- 5/1 PBE Update: Game Systems Changes