The PBE has been updated! In addition to updates to Dragonslayer Pantheon, there are significant updates to the Leagues pages and notice of new Team Rewards for ranked! You'll also find several tentative balance changes for Wriggle's Lantern and Feral Flare, info on intermediate bots being available in custom games, and more!
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Dragonslayer Pantheon Updates
Dragon slayer pantheon has received a few updates to his model and texture in today's PBE update - color tweaks, more detail on shield, etc
Here's a full set of updated images!
2014 Season RewardsA new notice advising players to check out the new 2014 season rewards pops up when logging into the PBE!
When you follow the instructions and click on the Leagues tab you get a brand new page, listing all sorts of 2014 Ranked TEAM Rewards - including mention of unlocking and upgrading a ward skin.
Here are screen shots of the in-client FAQ:
Here's Socrates with more info:
"We're currently testing an updated Leagues page that shows both your list of current leagues and your progress towards end-of-season rewards. You'll also notice that we've added unique summoner icons as a reward for the highest tier achieved in 3v3 and 5v5 as well as added a new class of Team Rewards, unlockable based on the number of wins you attain in Ranked 3s and 5s over the course of the season. The Team Reward is a ward skin that you can unlock and upgrade as you earn more wins, awarded at the end of the season.
Why are you introducing these new rewards?
- Previously, we've given end-of-season rewards based exclusively on the highest tier players reached across the various ranked queues. Since ranked teams require more effort to coordinate and place a special focus on teamwork and collaboration, we've decided to introduce a new reward system specifically for ranked teams.
Do I have to play on a single team to earn wins towards rewards?
- Nope, you can be on as many teams as you want.
Do ranked 3v3 games count towards wins?
- Yes, they will count for 1 point towards rewards (5v5 counts for 3).
Do I lose the wins I've earned if somebody kicks me off a team?
- Nope, you will retain your wins.
If I meet the requirements for rewards, when do I receive them?
- All rewards will be distributed at the end of the season.
Do wins I earned before the feature launched count towards rewards for this season?
- Yes, all games that take place during the 2014 season will count towards season rewards."
Intermediate Bots Available in Custom GamesHere's RoamingNumeral with more info:
"Since we started rolling out bot updates there have been many requests for the ability to select Intermediate bots in Custom games. We saw, we heard, we did it!
As of today you should be able to select Intermediate difficulty in Custom games on PBE. Right now the champions available in Custom games are the same as before, but we’re working to expand it to the full Co-op vs. AI roster. This full roster should be available on PBE soon.
A heads up on a known bug: if you are a player in the Custom lobby and NOT the host, Beginner bots will be tagged as “[Basic]” and Intermediates will be tagged as “[Beginner]”. This is a display bug only and the bots will be the correct difficulty (Beginner and Intermediate, respectively) in game.
As always on PBE, please let us know about any bugs or weirdness you find!"
Whistler Village Twitch Vintage BorderWhistler Village Twitch's vintage treatment loading screen border has been readded, presumably after being removed accidentally with his visual update.
- Sanguine Pool ( W ) tooltip lists Vlad is healed for 15% of the damage done, up from 12.5%
- Attack Speed lowered to 25% from 35%
- Attack damage lowered to 10 from 15
- Unique Passive - Maim now reads "Maim: Basic attacks deal (25 + Feral stacks) bonus magic damage (300% against minions and monsters) and heal 10 Health on hit. Kills, assists and large monster kills grant a Feral stack." from "Maim: Basic attacks deal 100 bonus magic damage (33% against champions) and heal 10 Health on hit. This damage and heal increases with kills, assists and large monster kills."
- [Note: Tl;dr = Seems Feral Flare's heal no longer scales up with stacks and the initial damage after transformation is lower but scales up the same. ]
- PBE Damage to Champions: [ 25 base + # of stacks ( stacks reset to 0 at transformation ) ] = 25 damage at initial transformation, +1 damage per large monster/kills/assist
- Live Damage to Champions : [100 base + 3 per stack ( stacks reset to 0 at transformation )] x .33 = 33 damage at initial transformation, +1 damage per large monster/assist/kill
- Attack speed lowerd to 12% from 15%
- Unique Passive - Maim damage lowered to 50 from 60.
- Attack Speed lowered to 25% from 30%
- Attack damage lowered to 10 from 12
- Unique Passive: Maim damage lowered to 75 from 100.
- Feral Flare transformation now lists "at 30 Feral Stacks. Kills, assists, and large monster kills granted a feral stack" from "at 30 large monster kills".
- 4/22 PBE Update: Braum, Dragonslayer Braum, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Blade Queen Lissandra, Sunfire Cloak VU, and more!
- 4/23 PBE Update: New Skin SFX, SP Fiddlesticks Party Hat Fear back, and more!
- 4/24 PBE Update: New VFX for Exhaust, Cleanse, Clarity, and Flash
- 4/25 PBE Update: Braum and DS Braum Splash