The PBE has been updated, including two new ward skins: the All-Star Ward & the Dragonslayer Ward!
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Ward Skins
Today's update features two new ward skins - one to celebrate the upcoming All-Star event in Paris, France and the other to go along with the Dragonslayer line of skins!
[ Not enabled in shop yet - No details on availability yet ]
[ Reminder - this stuff is tentative and is a work in progress - missing sounds. ]
- Staggering Blow ( Passive ) tool tip changed to "This effect cannot trigger on the same target more than once every 9 seconds." from 12 seconds
- [ Context: Based on testing vs live - this is just a tool tip update. Seems it is already 9 seconds on live ]
- [POSSIBLE BUG] Aegis Protection ( Passive ) is no longer triggering on spell use - W does not instantly refresh it and spells to not increase the counter, only auto attacks.
- [ Context: This change is NOT reflected in tool tips, could be a bug. Will have to wait and see. ]
- No longer lists " then removes any healing reduction effects that afflict either champion."
- 4/22 PBE Update: Braum, Dragonslayer Braum, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Blade Queen Lissandra, Sunfire Cloak VU, and more!
- 4/23 PBE Update: New Skin SFX, SP Fiddlesticks Party Hat Fear back, and more!
- 4/24 PBE Update: New VFX for Exhaust, Cleanse, Clarity, and Flash
- 4/25 PBE Update: Braum and DS Braum Splash
- 4/28 PBE Update: 2014 Ranked Team Rewards, DS Pantheon Updates, FF Changes