The PBE has been updated! New goodies include an updated splash art and death particles for Championship Thresh and a few other small things. It would seem we into the polish stage of this PBE cycle, so don't be too surprised if we don't see any big changes float by.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Championship Thresh Splash Art and Death ChangesChampionship Thresh's splash art has been added to the PBE, it's a more finalized version than the one seen in the Championship Thresh announcement a few days ago. This new version has some changes to the lantern and has the background blurred out.
His death animation has also been updated to now show the proper skin texture and be blue.
Load-in Logo UpdatedI know this isn't the most exciting change but the Load-in logo has been updated the most current version of the logo. This might have actually been in an earlier patch but I've just now noticed it.
|Left = New Logo / Right = Old Logo.|
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
- 9/17 PBE Update: C. Thresh Souls blue and minor balance
- 9/16 PBE update: Minor Balance changes and new music!
- 9/13 PBE Update: Championship Thresh
- 9/12 PBE Update: More Olaf Changes
- 9/11 PBE Update: New Splash Art, New default Wards, Garen Updates
- 9/10 PBE Update: Minor Balance Changes
- 9/9 PBE Update #2: Better look at Luminosity Ward, Ward of Draven, and Starcall Ward
- 9/9 PBE update #1: Ward skins discovered in files, Olaf changes, Garen VO
- 9/6 PBE Update - Improved Options Menu
- 9/5 PBE Update #2 - Garen VU
- 9/5 PBE Update #1 - Creator Viktor