The PBE has been updated - changes include tenative nerfs to Trinity Force and mysterious new login music!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Login MusicA new login theme popped up in today's PBE udpate. Definitely strange as these sorts of things rarely go to the PBE before live servers. If you were to download the track and check it's properties, it's titled "Hybrid Worlds".
UPDATE: The new login music and a new login screen have been pushed to live servers! ENJOY!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Attack Damage lowered to 15 from 20.
- Unique Passive - Rage now reads "This Movement Speed bonus is halved for ranged champions."
- Attack Damage lowered to 20 from 30.
- Unique Passive - Rage Now reads "This Movement Speed bonus is halved for ranged champions."
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!
- 9/13 PBE Update: Championship Thresh
- 9/12 PBE Update: More Olaf Changes
- 9/11 PBE Update: New Splash Art, New default Wards, Garen Updates
- 9/10 PBE Update: Minor Balance Changes
- 9/9 PBE Update #2: Better look at Luminosity Ward, Ward of Draven, and Starcall Ward
- 9/9 PBE update #1: Ward skins discovered in files, Olaf changes, Garen VO
- 9/6 PBE Update - Improved Options Menu
- 9/5 PBE Update #2 - Garen VU
- 9/5 PBE Update #1 - Creator Viktor