(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
More on the new Wards skins!
We now have more info on the three new wards: Luminosity Ward, Ward of Draven, and Starcall Ward. Each are currently priced in the shop at 640 RP and are PERMANENT.
Ward of Draven
Here's RiotWenceslaus with more info:
"You've seen them during the holidays, but many of you have been asking to spruce up your ward supply on non-seasonal occasions. We've heard you and we're pleased to officially unveil the League's first permanent ward skins for 640 RP, now on PBE.
This first run of wards is themed after some of your favorite League champions, so even if you get edged out in the draft, you can still show your champion pride wherever you're laning. The next time you want to scout an inconveniently-placed patch of brush in style (or if you just can't wait for another chance to check out Draven's majestic moustache), now you can. "
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Previously mentioned changes reverted and the 0 mana / cd bug has been fixed.
- Previously mentioned changes to E have been reverted - his E is now back to live values.
- Base Health increased to 400 from 360
- Base Movement speed increased to 340 from 335
- Base armor increased to 15 from 11 ( armor per level unchanged )
- Desperate Power ( R ) now grants 80 movement speed at all ranks, up from 60/70/80
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!