(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
As announced earlier today, Garen has received a visual upgrade! While his voiceover/sounds and any updated splashes are not yet present, all of his in-game models have been updated.
Here's Ququroon with the announcement on his PBE availability!
"Get ready to Spin to Win, everyone! It's the Might of Demacia, Garen!
Please feel free to leave feedback in this thread regarding Garen or any related bugs you encounter. Your feedback here will influence the changes we make, as well as aiding us in our future champion Visual Upgrades.
Hailing from Demacia, this hurricane of blades is decked out in new garb appropriate to his homeland. Expect to see a brand new model, new animations, new VFX, and new VO in this Visual Upgrade! From scarf to blade, this boy in blue (and all his skins!) is ready for action.
Please post all bugs and feedback here! Now get out there, and fear not!"Now that that's out of the way... on to the show!
Desert Trooper Garen
Steel Legion Garen
Be sure to check out the difference in his new ult animation when he just uses it and when it actually kills his target!
Skill Icons & Portrait
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out.
- Perseverance ( Passive ) - reactivation time reduced at higher champion levels. Starts at 9 seconds, reduced to 6.5 at level 11, and is reduced to 4 seconds by level 18.
- Judgment ( E ) - can no longer be reactivated to stop the spin early.
- Judgment ( E ) - cooldown increased to 15/14/13/12/11 from 13/12/11/10/9
- Judgment ( E ) - damage changed to 20/40/60/80/100 from 20/45/70/95/120.
- Judgment ( E ) tool tip reads "has .1/.15/.2/.25/.3 crit strike chance". [ I assume this really means 10/15/20/25/30%. ]
- Piercing Light ( Q ) % of bonus AD changed to 55/70/85/100/115% from 60/75/90/105/120%
- The Culling ( R ) base bullet damage increased to 50/55/60 from 40/50/60.
- The Culling ( R ) AD ratio has been reduced to 20% from 25%
- Gold per 10 increased to 5 from 4.
- Gold per 10 increased to 5 from 4
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Click here to see a tentative list of all balance changes currently on the PBE or catch up with the links below!