( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
Quinn's base skin splash is now there too but we've already seen that in the official Quinn reveal.
Not too much in this patch; that AP Tryndamere adjustment we heard about earlier is the only change.
Changes to Previous Changes
( Relative to previous changes during this patch cycle. )Tryndamere
- Bloodlust ( Q ) heal ratio changed to .3 from .2
- Bloodlust ( Q ) fury heal ratio changed to .012 per fury consumed from .01
Miss out on a previous update from this patch cycle or need to refresh yourself on a previous set of changes? Here is a list for your convenience!
- 2/13 PBE Update: New Radial Menu
- 2/14 PBE Update #1: Replay System Alpha
- 2/14 PBE Update #2: Quinn!
- 2/15 PBE Update: Celestine Soraka
- 2/17 PBE Update: Air Client Rolled Back - Quinn and Replays temp disabled.
- 2/19 PBE Update: Darius Ult Changes and Quinn/Replays back.
- 2/21 PBE Update: AP Tryndamere Nerfs + Loading Screen Arts for Quinn/Soraka skins