( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
New Radial Ping Menu: "Smart Ping"
NOTE: These may be unfinished but they are currently available for testing.
|On My Way|
Here it is in action.
Here is Bigbadabruin talking about the new feature:
"We’ve begun PBE testing a new feature called Smart Ping, and we need your help putting the system through its paces. Smart Ping is a radial menu that includes Enemy Missing, Danger, On My Way and Assist Me alerts designed to help you communicate more efficiently and get those last hits you might’ve missed while typing “MIA”. Here’s how to use Smart Ping:
- Hold down the Alt, Ctrl, G, or V keys to bring up the ping menurjcombo also chimed in on keybinds for the new pings
- Click and drag your mouse towards your desired ping
- Release the mouse button and ping happens
Once you’re used to the system and have memorized the new pings, you’ll be able to hold Alt and fire off your alerts before the menu even appears. Your ping will appear both on the minimap and on the battlefield itself to notify your team. Existing pings have not been changed.
Give Smart Ping a test run and let us know your thoughts. As always, stuff can change between now and release."
"Individual key binding support is forthcoming."
- Bandage Toss ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/140/200/260/320.
- Tantrum ( E ) range lowered to 350 from 400.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy ( R ) damage lowered to 150/225/300 from 150/250/350
- Base Magic Resist reduced to 30 MR down from 30.75 MR + .75 MR per level. ( Ranged champs usually don't get MR per level )
- Reckoning ( Q ) slow changed to 25/30/35/40/45% from flat 35% all ranks
- Reckoning ( Q ) slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Base Magic Resist reduced to 30 MR down from 30.75 MR + .75 MR per level. ( Ranged champs don't get MR per level )
- Cougar Form no longer grants bonus MR or Armor. ( confirmed )
- Denting Blows ( W ) now deals 4, 5.5, 7, 8.5, 10% damage down from 6/7/8/9/10%.
- Assault and Battery ( R ) damage lowered to 200/300/400 from 200/325/450.
- Audacious Charge ( E ) damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 70/110/150/190/230.
- Audacious Charge ( E ) cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 from 13/12/11/10/9.
- Crescent Sweep ( R ) damage reduced to 100/200/300 from 125/225/325.
- Crescent Sweep ( R ) cooldown increased to 120/110/100 from 100/90/80.
While this is a new patch cycle, it's worth noting that the HP bar (it's now different at 100 hp per bar with the black lines ) and loss of control indicators are now back and ready for more testing.