( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )
Quinn and Replays now back!
Now that the AIR client has been patched, Quinn and replays are back and ready for testing!
Phoenix Quinn Particles Added
For those who may have seen the teaser video for Quinn's release skin, Valor's fiery wing particles now actually work.
Still trying out New Changes and Changes to Previous Changes. I like it.
New Changes ( Relative to live ):
- Instead of resetting if it kills an opponent, Noxian Guillotine ( R ) is now able to be recast for 12 seconds after killing an opponent.
- Noxian Guillotine ( R ) cooldown increased to 120/100/80 from 100/90/80.
Changes to Previous Changes ( relative to the previous PBE changes this cycle ):
- Alpha Strike ( Q ) no longer has an AD ratio.
- Base Damage increased to ~57 from ~48.
- Gemcraft ( Passive ) bonus magic damage decreased to 2% of Taric's maximum mana from 4%
- Shatter ( W ) ally armor bonus increased to 15% of Taric's armor from 10%
- Unique Active cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds.
- Total Cost back up to 2850
- Now has 15% life Steal
- Unique Passive no longer heals for 30% of AD on hit.
Miss out on a previous update from this patch cycle or need to refresh yourself on a previous set of changes? Here is a list for your convience!