The two missing splashes for this patches new skins, Bioforge Darius and Dragon Trainer Lulu, have been added!
Dragon Trainer Lulu
- Razor Shuriken now deals 75/110/145/180/215 damaged changed from 70/110/150/190/230
- Razor Shuriken's additional enemy damage increased to 60/88/116/144/172 +(.8 bonus AD) from 49/77/105/133/161) (+.7 bonus AD.).
- Living Shadow now grants 5/10/15/20/25% additional bonus AD.
Shadow Slash slow reduced to 20/25/30/35/40% from 30/35/40/45/50%.
Shadow Slash's shadow slow reduced to 30/37.5/45/52.5/60 % from 45/52.5/60/75 %
- Death Mark's intial damage has been removed and reallocated to after this mark detonates.
- Death Mark's % of damage dealt on mark decreased to 20/35/50% from 40/45/50%
- Now has "Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds ( 1 min cd )" again. '
Miss out on some of the exciting PBE action? Check out what happened in the past iterations of the Zed patch.
- 11-5 PBE Update: Bioforge Darius, skill shot changes reverted, and balance changes.
- 11-2 PBE Patch: Lulu's particles fixed, new S2 Loading Screen borders, and item changes.
- 11-1 Initial PBE Patch: Zed, new Lulu + Darius skins, and more!