[PLEASE REMEMBER: Everything on the PBE is tentative and subject to change. Models, skins, particles, balance changes, etc are not finalized. ]
Zed and his release skin, Bladestorm Zed, are available for testing in this patch. Scroll on down for a preview of him, his ratios, and more, but remember what CertainlyT said about him still being a bit on the rough side.
- (PASSIVE - Contempt for the Weak) Whenever Zed basic attacks an enemy below 50% health, he deals an additional 8% of their maximum health as magic damage. This effect cannot occur on a given target more than once every 10 seconds.
- (Q - Razor Shuriken) Zed and his shadow both throw their shurikens, each dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+1.0 bonus AD) physical damage to the first enemy they pass through and 70% damage thereafter. Additional shurikens striking the same enemy deal 50% damage, but restore energy. [Cost: 75/70/65/60/55 Energy] [Cooldown: 6/6/6/6/6] [Range: 900.0]
- (W - Living Shadow) Zed's shadow dashes forward, remaining in place for 4 seconds. Reactivating this ability will cause Zed switch positions with his shadow.Zed's shadow will mimic his spellcasts. If both strike the same target, Zed restores 20/25/30/35/40 energy. Energy restore can occur only once per cast. [Cost: 40/35/30/25/20 Energy] [Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16] [Range: 550.0]
- (E - Shadow Slash) Zed and his shadow both create a burst of shadow, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+.9 bonus AD) physical damage to nearby enemies. Zed's Slash reduces the cooldown of Living Shadow by 1 second for each enemy struck. The shadow's Slash slows enemies by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1.5 seconds.Overlapping Shadow Slashes striking the same enemy deal no additional damage, but slow 50% more intensely and restore energy. [Cost: 50/50/50/50/50 Energy] [Cooldown: 3/3/3/3/3]
- (R - Death Mark) Zed marks target champion for death. He then sinks into the shadows and dashes to them, dealing (100% of total AD ) physical damage and spawning a Living Shadow beyond them, which mimics his spellcasts and can be teleported to by re-activating this ability. After 3 seconds, the mark will detonate, dealing physical damage equal to 40/45/50% of all magic and physical damage dealt to the target by Zed and his shadows while the mark was active. [Cost: null] [Cooldown: 120/100/80]
Two new skins made an appearance this PBE patch, Dragon Trainer Lulu and Direforge Darius.
Dragon Trainer Lulu
|His file name is "Zaun Knight" which lends credibility to the leaks from earlier this week.|
There were a slew of balance and item changes this patch. Changes denoted with a * are probably just adjustments in light of the skill shot changes Statikk mentioned earlier.
- Bandage Toss range lowered to 1075 from 1100.*
- Cocoon now reveals the target in addition to stunning them.
- Neurotoxin's AP Ratio increased to .03 AP from .02 AP.
- Spider Form's bonus damage ratio increased to .3 AP from .2 AP
- Transcendent Blades' range increased to 1100 from 1000.
- Netherblade's active AP ratio increased to .3 from .15.
- Bouncing Blade's damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- Sinister Steel's damage reduced to 40/75/110/145/180 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Distortion's Mana cost reduced to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Range of Javelin Toss reduced to 1450 from 1500.*
- Infuse's on enemy cast damage ratio lowered to .6 AP from .75 AP.
- Tooltip update on W, it is not a nerf/buff.
- Passive mana regen increased to 1% from .75% per 1% mana missing.
Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- Health bonus reduced to 300 from 350
- Armor Penetration lowered to 20 from 25.
- Changed to +100 ability power, +50 armor, Unique Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%, Unique Passive: Places your champion into Stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any action ( 90 second cool down )
- Now available in Dominion.
Season 2 Ranked Rewards: Loading Screen Borders
- Gold granted from controlling one shrine reduced to 3 from 4. Not sure if this is an intended change or not as the tool tip has NOT been updated.
These will display as you load into games and are one of the end of S2 rewards.
|Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond.|
Season 2 Ranked Rewards: Icons
The the end of S2 reward icons were also pushed into this patch.