From the official 7.6 patch notes - updated evening of 23rd:
- STUNNING W - Riposte now consistently applies its stun when blocking crowd control from empowered basic attacks
- NEEDS A MAP - When Galio casts R - Hero's Entrance on an out-of-range ally, his landing point is now properly the spot his ally was at when Galio entered cast range, rather than where they were at when Galio first attempted to cast Hero's Entrance
- TRANSMOGULATE -Fixed a few cases where W - Whimsy's polymorph wasn't interacting properly with effects that block, mitigate, or remove spell effects
Basic Attack Modifiers
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - Spamming the hotkey for a basic attack modifier (ex. Ashe's Q - Ranger's Focus, Nasus's Q - Siphoning Strike) no longer causes the empowered attack to be delayed
- HEAD IN THE CLOUDS - Cloud Drake's effects now properly increase with additional stacks
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW - Fixed a few issues around sending or receiving private messages from a player currently in a game"
Mid-patch updates are typically updated into the top of official patch notes and commonly happen throughout the cycle.