(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- New Skins Splash Art
- New Summoner Icons
- Galio Champion Update - Pick / Ban Quotes
- Balance Changes
New Skins Splash Art
Shared splash art for the new Moo Cow Alistar, Super Kennen, Pug'Maw, and Renektoy skins!
Moo Cow Alistar
New Summoner Icons
Two new summoner icons in today's update - no details on availability yet!
Galio Champion Update - Pick / Ban Quotes
Galio's large scope champion update is currently testing on the PBE!
Updated champion select pick and ban quotes added today!
Pick: "Time to make an impact!"
Ban: "Back to sleep then..."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- "Teleport will look for nearby valid teleport targets when you cast it..."
- "To protect against fat fingering or accidental casts, this only applies if the target location is 2000+ units away"
- "No longer buffers spells during teleport"
Context & Notes[FRESH CONTEXT AND PBE NOTES OVA 'ERE! EXTREE EXTREE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!]
1) Exgeniar shared a set of upcoming Teleport changes that should be on the PBE soon.
Ever had trouble finding that itty bitty ward that's somewhere in the middle of that crazy team fight? Ever got frustrated at clicking the mini-map trying to teleport into a fight?
Well, misclick no more!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback on these changes, if you noticed any usability issues, and have a good day!
- Teleport will look for nearby valid teleport targets when you cast it...
- To protect against fat fingering or accidental casts, this only applies if the target location is 2000+ units away
- No longer buffers spells during teleport
(This will be on PBE after the March 8th server deploy, and is likely to be remain in testing till patch 7.7)"
2) A PBE boards feedback thread is now up for the Galio champion update.
3) Preview videos for the four new chroma sets introduced in 3/7 update:
1) Meddler's quick gameplay thoughts for 3/7 including a few upcoming changes they are considering:
"One of our focuses for the 7.6 development cycle is looking at champions who commonly jungle who are having too hard a time of it. We're expecting that'll mean we look at a range of champions and then make changes to a subset of that group. Currently being considered are Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Nidalee, Amumu, Jarvan and Volibear. You should see changes to some of those champs hit the PBE today, expect some others to follow and some to likely get reverted during the patch cycle as we test them.
Changes we're more confident in are Nid traps prioritizing big monsters over small plus Fiddle getting bonus E damage against monsters and from memory CD/range tweaks to Q/W respectively. For J4 and Nunu we're looking at W scaling and consume respectively, though need more testing on those to speak with confidence about how promising those directions are/aren't. Nothing concrete yet on Amumu or Volibear."
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !