(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Brolaf ChromaToday's patch included assets previewing eight new Brolaf chroma. Unfortunately there are no actual in-game assets and they are not available for testing. Seeing new content like this is unusual this late in the cycle.
[No in-game previews available]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[Reminder: Fiddlestacks has other changes currently testing on PBE - Q range up and W buff.]
- Dark Wind (E) extra damage to minions/monsters buff reverted - back to live values.
- [vs PBE] From 75% to 50%
- [vs Live] -No change-
Notes & ContextFew notes relative to current 7,6 PBE cycle.
1) With his update currently testing on PBE, Galio's updated bio and new story are now available via Nexus.
2) Ququroon noted a bug that caused Viktor's R to disappear on death will be fixed in patch 7.6.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 3/7 PBE Update: Galio champion update, new Alistar, Kennen, Kog'Maw, and Renekton skins, new chroma, and more!
- 3/8 PBE Update: New Skin Splash Art, New icons, & more!
- 3/9 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 3/13 PBE Update: Galio Login and More!
- 3/14 PBE Update: New Summoner Icon, Updated Lux Pick/Ban quotes, & more!