(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Bonus AD ratio changed to 45%
- [VS PBE] increased from 40% to 45%
- [VS LIVE] lowered from 60% to 45%
- To go with the new WB changes implemented in a previous PBE patch, tooltip now lists the specific % of the effects instead of just a vague description:
NEW tooltip: "Moving or attacking makes an attack Energized. Energized attacks have 1/1/2/3/5/7/9/12/15/18/21/25/28/32/37/41/46/50% Lifesteal and grant 30% Movement Speed for 0.75 seconds"
OLD tooltip: "Energized attacks grant Lifesteal and Movement Speed."
- Base armor lowered from 25.88 to 22.
- Battle Roar (W) increased % dmg healed from monster attacks lowered from 100% to 50%
- Blighted Quiver (W) tooltip tweak, no gameplay change - now shows max damage vs monster as "per stack" instead of total.
~Blade of the Ruined King
[note: botrk has several other stat changes on the PBE from an earlier update this cycle.]
- The unique active has several changes:
- Movement speed steal % increased from 20% to 25%
- Movement speed steal duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
- [removed] "Basic attacks extend the duration of the theft by 1 second, up to a maximum duration of 4 seconds."
- Experimental changes reverted. They may return next cycle or in future patch.
NotesOn the revert of the experimental Doran's Shield changes, Meddler explained:
"Change has potential, but needs more time than just the 7.5 patch cycle to be done properly. Will vanish from the PBE at some point, with possible return in the next patch or two or potentially in mid-season with other defensive item changes."
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !