(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: Another iteration of R changes today, less of a nerf to base damage & Big one adjusted.]
- Missile Barrage (R) :
- Base damage changed ~
- [vs Live] lowered from 100/130/160 to 75/100/125
- [vs PBE] changed from 60/80/100 to 75/100/125
- Total AD Scaling on missiles changed ~
- [vs Live] lowered from 20/60/100% to 15/45/75%
- [vs PBE] changed from 10/35/60% to 15/45/75%
- AP scaling on missiles changed ~
- [vs Live] changed from 30% to 20%
- [vs PBE] changed from 18% to 20%
- Big One increased damage changed ~
- [vs Live] increased from 50% to 100%
- [vs PBE] changed from 150% to 100%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 2/7 PBE Update: Festival Queen Anivia, ARURF returns for testing soon, and more!
- 2/8 PBE Update: Festival Queen Anivia icon, Tentative item/mastery changes, & more!
- 2/9 PBE Update: Tentative Balance Changes
- 2/10 PBE Update: ARURF up for testing, Urf Emote, and more!
- 2/13 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 2/14 PBE Update: Kill XP Changes & More
- 2/15 PBE Update: Urf Loading Screen & CS Music