(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
ARURF Loading Screen & Champion Select Music
New URF themed loading screen and champion select music assets added for the return of ARURF.
URF loading screen asset - this would typically be covered by the player and champion information!
URF champion select music has also been added to the LCU:
[Full PLANET URF track available here.]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMEMBER: Cho'Gath has oodles of R changes on the PBE from earlier this cycle - full list.]
- Feast (R)
- Bonus health per stack lowered from 80/115/150 to 80/110/140.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 2/7 PBE Update: Festival Queen Anivia, ARURF returns for testing soon, and more!
- 2/8 PBE Update: Festival Queen Anivia icon, Tentative item/mastery changes, & more!
- 2/9 PBE Update: Tentative Balance Changes
- 2/10 PBE Update: ARURF up for testing, Urf Emote, and more!
- 2/13 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 2/14 PBE Update: Kill XP Changes & More