As we continue the 6.24 PBE cycle, a small patch including a few tentative balance changes has hit the PBE.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- Start of Ranked 2017 Season currently testing on PBE. Check [this post] by MoreChrono for more info.
"It's time to start testing the new season! We will be turning on the Ranked 2017 season later today so that means it's time to play some placements, get seeded and start the climb. As always, if you see anything strange just drop a comment on this thread and we will take a look. Thanks and happy climbing!"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Voracity (Passive) AP ratio reverted to 55/70/85/100% from 62.5/75/87.5/100%
[Reminder: Twitch has W mana costs up and Q stealth time changes on PBE still]
- Contaminate (E) base damage lowered to to 10/25/40/55/70 from 20/35/50/65/80
Notes[Think of these as a mini red post collection for PBE context and news!]
- SmashGizmo has noted he will be reverting the PBE Kalista changes for the moment:
"Just to give everyone a heads up, pulled the Kalista changes for 6.24, will most likely bring them back in 7.1 after we see what Fervor does"
- Meddler has jumped on the boards to post context on several recent PBE changes and upcoming Krugs changes.
- Fearless tweeted they are testing a change for Krugs. These are not on the PBE yet.
 "We have changes in testing for Krugs start. Still higher than average XP and Gold on the camp, but will require scuttle or raptors to hit 3."
 "We do want Krugs to be high reward with higher time costs, but first clear needs some special casing to keep laning impact reasonable."
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.24 PBE Cycle]
- 11/21 PBE Update: Camille, new Braum, Graves, & Karma skins, 2016 All-Star login, LotPK Changes, and more!
- 11/22 PBE Update: Balance changes, Seasonal Hextech Crafting assets, Poro Snax icons for LotPK, and more!
- 11/23 PBE Update: Camille Login, Snowdown Login, New Summoner Icons, new LotPK Poros, & more!