As we start to wrap up the 6.19 PBE cycle, a small update including a Kog'Maw has went out.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- [Looks like they added new AIR client store version's of the LCU Alpha's updated rune images. Looks like they are not visible in the shop or anywhere else yet.]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Kog'Maw has a large set of changes currently testing on the PBE.]
- Attack speed growth lowered to 2.65 from 3.5
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 6.19 PBE Cycle Summary
- 31 new Chroma total for Battle Bunny Riven, Debonair Ezreal, Mecha Malphite, and Lunar Goddess Diana.
- New Splash art for Nightraven & Royal Guard Fiora + Cottontail Teemo
- 2016 Championship Ward Skin
- All Random URF testing for RGMQ
- 2016 World Championship Pre Finals login theme.
- Oodles of balance changes