The PBE has been updated! Tonight's update includes splash art for Arcade Ezreal, a few Nexus Siege changes up for testing, and more tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- New Splash Art
- Summoner Icons
- Nexus Siege changes now up for testing on PBE!
- Balance Changes
New Splash ArtArcade Ezreal splash art now on the PBE.
In game previews of Arcade Ezreal + Ahri & Corki can be found on our larger 6.17 PBE cycle page.
Summoner IconsThe four upcoming arcade summoner icons have been tweaked slightly. Here's a comparison:
Nexus Siege changes now up for testing on PBE!Riot Stephiroth with more information on a set of NEXUS SIEGE changes that are now testing on the PBE:
"Hewwo, Summoners! \o
We're back again with another round of Nexus Siege, with some bug fixes and QoL updates!
We heard a lot of feedback while the mode was live that certain champions like Gangplank felt really bad because they do not generate currency at an increased rate. So, we've made the following changes!
- Gangplank now generates Silver Serpents passively!
- Thresh now gets 2 stacks for every 1 soul
- Nasus now gets 6 stacks per minion ( 12 per Cannon Minion)
We also have a round of bug fixes available for this run!:
- Champions with screen-tint (Rengar while ulting, Zilean while ulting, etc) should no longer have their screen tinted in the 2nd round if they ult during round-swap!
- Nexus Siege games should now be spectate-able via the Buddylist drop down! :) So spectate your friends and trash talk them!
- Remake should now be enabled for Nexus Siege! You should be able to remake within the normal guidelines during the first round only.
------------------ Still in Progress Fixes ----------------------
- All Items (Elixirs, Gangplank Upgrades) in the shop should reset properly on round-reset! Once this fix is in, you'll be able to buy/not buy those things appropriately.
As always, if you have any bugs or feedback, please submit a comment below or submit a report via the Bug Reporting Tool!
Thanks for all your help <3"
- Arcade Ezreal's R animation no longer has a small crown above his head. GIF.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Tunnel (Burrowed E) cooldown increased to 26/24/22/20/18 from 20/19.5/19/18.5/18
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.17 PBE Cycle Post]
- 8/9 PBE Update: Arcade Ahri, Corki, & Ezreal, New Summoner icons and ward skin, and more!
- 8/10 PBE Update: Tentative Balance change, Chroma preview videos, & Hexakill:TT Changes, LCU Alpha Ability page
- 8/11 PBE Update: More tentative balance changes
- 8/12 PBE Update: Chroma testing, balance changes, & more!