The PBE has been updated! To start the 6.17 PBE cycle, we have new Arcade Ahri, Corki, and Ezreal skins up for testing, new Arcade summoner icons and ward skin, a ton of balance changes, & more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- New Skins
- New Summoner Icons
- New Ward Skin
- New Chroma assets added
- Champ Finder feature testing soon.
- Balance Changes
[tails cycle color automatically!]
"PLAYER 1 SELECT: Arcade Ahri
“If you’d like to play with me, you’d better be sure you know the game.”
There are no cheats or strats that can stop Arcade Ahri from getting what she wants, especially in the video game world. Arcade Ahri has Spirit Rushed her way into her favorite game, so hold onto the heart capsules you have left! You never know when they’ll be charmed away~
Arcade Ahri will be 1350 RP* and includes:
- Brand new model and textures! (AND THE TAIL, IT CHANGES COLORS!)
- All-new VFX! (Pixelated orbs, pixelated hearts, pixelated everything!)
- All-new SFX! (16-bit, enemies gettin’ hit~♫)
- New recall! (Arcade Ahri takes game immersion seriously. ;])
We always love the feedback and feelings that you cuties provide! Any bug reports and thoughts help guide us toward ways to make these skins even more awesome, so please keep 'em coming! <3
Here's Riot Time Wizard with a bugs & feedback thread for Arcade Corki:
PLAYER 3 SELECT: Arcade Corki
The letters "CRK" have topped the scoreboard for ages. None have been able to outplay this veteran pilot!
Some say he's been zipping around since the 8-bit days, but one thing is certain: Corki is proud to put the "old" in "old school."
Arcade Corki will be 1350 RP* and includes –
As always, we look out for all bug reports and feedback, so please feel to share your thoughts and/or questions in this thread!
- New model and textures!
- All-new particles!
- All-new sound effects!
- New recall and updated animations!
- A ship with turn tech and BARREL ROLLS!
*Prices on PBE are subject to change."
"PLAYER 2 SELECT: Arcade Ezreal
Arcade Ezreal has teleported into a video game world! He's picked out his favorite abilities and is going for that high score! Watch out, Arcade Ahri!
Fun Development Fact:
That is the actual model of the old, old Dragon in the Recall! It has been shrunk down and texture pixelated to match the "retro" arcade theme!
Fun Arcade Ezreal Facts:
- Completely new model! (so JRPG!)All-newVFX! (we love our pixels!)
- All-newSFX! (digital pew-pews!)
- New recall! (it's over 9000!)
- Set to be 1350 RP (pricing always subject to change)
We'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new Arcade Ezreal as you take a first look at this in-progress skin! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!"
New Summoner IconsFour new arcade themed summoner icons are now on the PBE to go with the new skins!
New Ward SkinNew skins and icons not enough? A new arcade themed GAME ON Ward skin has also been added!
GAME ON WARD
New Chroma assets addedNew sets of assets for upcoming chroma for Arcade Miss Fortune, Cottontail Teemo, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, High Noon Yasuo, and Shockblade Zed are included in today's PBE update but they are NOT ENABLED FOR TESTING YET. We'll have preview videos and screenshots once they fully hit the PBE for testing.
These come along with changes to availability and pricing, including individual purchase, more options per new chroma, and windowed IP sales. Context post on Chroma returning available here.
Champ Finder feature testing soon.Here's Rayven with a request for feedback on a new champ finder feature being tested on the PBE:
"Hey PBE Folks!
In the middle of a team fight or after a Blitz pull, it can be tough to keep track of your champion. We're working on a small feature which displays a self-only visual effect when you press and hold spacebar (or whatever your "center camera" hotkey is set to).
We’re looking to get feedback on our current approach, so on PBE, this feature will be on by default for all players. Very interested to hear your thoughts on visual quality, readability, and usefulness. Is it too loud? Does it get in your way? Do you not even notice it?
It'll be available soon, so try it out and let us know what you think."This new option can be found under Notifications in the Interface tab.
- New "NA 2016" Summoner's Rift decorations added.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Ranger's Focus (Q) duration lowered to 4 seconds from 5
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R) damage lowered to 200/350/500 from 250/425/600
- Pyroclasm (R)
- AP ratio increased to 35% from 25%
- Damage increased to 125/225/325 from 100/200/300
- Moonfall (E) now displaces 250 units up from 150. **
- Whirling Death (R)
- Mana cost decreased to 100 at all ranks from 120
- Cooldown lowered to 100/90/80 from 110/100/90
- Agony's Embrace (R)
- Now deals up to 160/280/400 (+ 40% AP) magic damage based on how healthy targets are from 15/20/25% (+ 1% per 100 AP) current health in magic damage.
- Cooldown lowered to 130/110/90 from 150/120/90
- Rising Spell Force (Passive) now scales up to 10/12/14/16% per stack at levels 1/6/11/16 from 10% at all ranks. **
- Cannon Barrage (R)
- Cooldown increased to 180/160/140 from 160/150/140
- Damage per wave lowered to 35/60/85 from 50/70/90
- Bodyslam (E) cooldown increased to 16/15/14/13/12 from 12 at all ranks
- Explosive Cask (R) now has a fixed travel time
- "Also Gragas has a fixed travel time on his ult on PBE. This means when you point blank it, you see the barrel lob up for 0.55 seconds."**
- Thundering Blow ( Hammer E) mana cost lowered to 40 at all ranks from 40/50/60/70/80/90
- Transform (R) cooldown lowered to 4 seconds from 6 seconds.
- Whisper (Passive)
- Base Movement speed from crits reduced to 3% from 10%
- Attack speed ratio increased to 6% movement speed per 10% attack speed from 4% MS per 10% AS.
- Deadly Flourish (W)
- AD ratio lowered to 50% from 70%
- Damage to minions and monsters increased to 75% from 65%
- Curtain Call (R) [tool tip no longer mentions "If canceled early, Curtain Call's cooldown is refunded by 10% for each unused shot."
- Super Mega Death Rocket! (R)
- Minimum damage ratio increased to 15% bonus AD from 10%
- Maximum damage increased to 150% bonus ad from 100%
- Lightning Rush (E)
- Damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 85/125/165/205/245
- No longer deals 50% damage to minions.
- Brutal Strikes (W )
- Cooldown lowered to 12 at all ranks from 14
- Passive Armor increase increased to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/15/20/25/30%
- Black Shield (E) [range increased to 800 from 750]
- Command: Shockwave (R)
- Cooldown lowered 110/95/80 from 120/105/90
- Mana cost lowered to 100 at all ranks from 100/125/150
- Base movement speed increased to 345 from 340
- Steadfast Presence (W) passive's armor and mr bonus increased to 15% from 12%.
- Void Rush (R) cooldown increased to 180/140/100 from 150/110/70
- Wind Slash (R)
- Minimum damage increased to 100/150/200 from 80/120/160
- Maximum damage increased to 300/450/600 from 240/360/480
- Ricochet (W) bounce damage now 50/55/60/65/70% from 60/65/70/75/80%
- On The Hunt (R) passive's attack speed on W decreased to 30/45/60% from 40/60/80%
- The Box (R) cooldown lowered to 140/120/100 from 150/140/130
- Pillar of Ice (E) cooldown changed to 22/20/18/16/14 from 23/20/17/14/11
- Tumble (Q) bonus physical damage increased to 30/40/50/60/70% AD from 30/35/40/45/50% AD
- Baleful Strike (Q) [ranged increased by 50]
- Vault Breaker (Q) cooldown now 16/14/12/10/8 from 18/15.5/13/10.5/8