The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes splash art for the upcoming wrestling skins, the debut of El Rayo Volibear, new esports summoner icons, balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Splash Art
- New Skin - El Rayo Volibear
- Esports Summoner Icons
- "Hexakill: Twisted Treeline" game mode live on the PBE for RGM queue testing
- Balance Changes
New Splash ArtA shared splash art featuring the new El Leon Gnar, El Macho Mundo, and El Rayo Volibear!
El Leon Gnar, El Macho Mundo, El Rayo Volibear
In-game screenshots and videos previews for these three skins can be found here.
New Skin - El Rayo VolibearThe new El Rayo Volibear skin has tagged in and is ready for PBE testing!
El Rayo Volibear
Here's Riot Nurse Flan with a Bugs & Feedback Thread for El Rayo Volibear:
"El Rayo Volibear takes down his opponents in a flash! He was made with a lightning motif on his fur to match his theme!
- Completely new model! (Luchador themed attire!)
- Set to be 750 RP* (pricing always subject to change)
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new El Rayo Volibear skin! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!"
Esports Summoner IconsWith the regional leagues starting back up soon, several new esports team icons have been added!
LCK: Ever, MVP
LAN/LAS: HavoksGaming, ZAGA Talent Gaming, BrawL.Lan, Kaos Latin Gamers (wrong color icon)
LCL: ANX, Team Just.MSI, TORNADO ROX, Gambit Gaming
"Hexakill: Twisted Treeline" game mode live on the PBE for RGM queue testingHere's RiotStephiroth with more info on Hexakill: TT, which is back on the PBE for RGMQ testing:
"Heya guys! ^__^v
Hexakill: Twisted Treeline is back, and ready for action!
We've made a small tweak since this mode was last live:
New Altar Functionality (note: This was listed in last time's notes, however this change did not make it to live)
We also have some bug fixes:
- Passive: The Altar buff now provides a "Chalice-style" Mana Regeneration
- 1 Altar captured: +10 % movespeed
- 2 Altars captured: Minions spawn with +15% HP and damage
We also did some minor particle clean-up on the Altars, however if we did everything right, you won't notice anything at all. :)
- Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser W was not properly giving EXP on Twisted Treeline. (This also applies to normal Twisted Treeline, not just Hexakill!)
- [WILL BE ON TOMORROW] Fixed a bug where Kindred cannot hunt the 6th champion in the game.
As always, thanks for playing our modes and helping us squash bugs. <3 If you see a bug, feel free to report here! And if you have feedback, drop a comment below."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Z-Drive Resonance (Passive) 30/40/50/60% slow for 2-3s removed.
- Timewinder (Q) previous slow changes from earlier this cycle reverted - should be back to 32/39/46/53/60% from [30% + 10% per 100 AP].
- [NOTE: Looks like this is bugged and still just showing 30%. Should be fixed soon.]
- Tentacle Smash (Q) now increases Tentacle damage by 10/15/20/25/30% rather than increasing AD damage ratio by 0/10/20/30/40%
- Harsh Lesson (W) now has a bonus damage cap of 300 against monsters.
- [NOTE: W's damage was changed in a previous patch this cycle!]]
- Mounting Dread (E) slow reverted to 70% from 30%
- [NOTE: While it is hard to suss out due to tooltip not being updated, presumably E no longer gets the slow bonus from passive stacks that was introduced in an earlier update.]
- [CHANGE LIST FROM ASYRITE. Turns out the wrong/incomplete set of changes went to PBE today, these will be on the PBE soon. Leaving up the list for reference! ]
- Razor Shuriken (Q)
- Base damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 75/115/155/195/235
- AD ratio reduced to .9 from 1.0
- Damage on Multi hit on same target changed to 75% from 50%
- Death Mark (R)
- Proc damage increased to 30/40/50% from 25/35/45%
- AD ratio lowered to .5 from 1.0
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !