The PBE has been updated! As we continue to rumble in the 6.11 PBE cycle, today's update includes a set of new summoner icons, SFX for the Lucha Poro Ward, /remake hitting the PBE for testing, a LCU update to include profile pages, and a set of tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Summoner Icons
- Lucha Poro Ward Skin
- /remake coming soon to the PBE
- League Client Update - May 18th Update
- Balance Changes
New Summoner IconsNew summoners icons based on the wrestling skins are included in today's update - one for the previously released El Tigre Braum skin and one for the new Gnar, Volibear, and Mundo skins.
We also have some new and updated NA and EU LCS icons as the Summer Split starts soon!
New: Apex Gaming, Schalke 04
Updated: NRG Esports, H2K Gaming, Roccat Gaming, Vitality Gaming
Lucha Poro Ward Skin
While we first previewed the upcoming Lucha Poro Ward skin in the 5/17 update, here's an updated video now that it has sounds!
/remake coming soon to the PBEWhile we've seen strings appear on the PBE in previous cycles, here's RiotNeuroCat with more info on the recently announced remake option that is heading to the PBE for testing in preparation for a live test on NA during 6.11!
/Remake is now live on PBE - Socrates gave a good run down of the feature here. /Remake isn't fully complete yet, so expect the following things to be added:
If you have an AFK in your game, please take the opportunity to test /remake and give us some feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!"
- Hextech crafting items will not be given out for remade games when the feature goes live
- Match History will more clearly indicate when a particular game was remade
- We'll be adding a clearer explanation post-game for high-tier players who take a loss
You can try out /remake in game by typing "/remake" in chat after any player has been dc'd or flagged as afk for at least 90 seconds at the three minute mark of the game and there has not been a first blood.
[LCU] May 18th Update - Profile.
As the League Client Update continues to test on the PBE, the update profile page now working on the PBE LCU! Here's CapnBranFlakes with more information:
"===UPDATE: 18 MAY 2016===
Hi League client update PBE testers!
We shared some information yesterday about a preview of the Profile page -- it's now accessible on the PBE alpha client, and still just as barebones as mentioned in that link. Reminder! We'll roll out more fleshed-out Profile pages in the coming weeks, so until then, please continue to keep your testing focused on Summoner's Rift and ARAM.
Thanks again for joining us on the frontline!"
Here's a few pictures of the updated profile page, which is still very much a WIP!
While the background will change based on recently frequently played champions, using an ultimate skin icon will switch your background to an animated version of that skin - Examples: Spirit Guard Udyr, DJ Sona, Pulsefire Ezreal.
The PBE LCU is open to all PBE testers, see [this thread] for more information on how to get started with testing as well as known issues and updates! Sign ups for the LIVE (not PBE) LCU Alpha can be found here.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Arise! (W) can no longer be used on towers to deal 60-230 (+.4 AP).
- Emperor's Divide (R) wall duration increased to 3 seconds from 2
- [NOTE:Still a nerf! Live Value currently 5/6/7 seconds ]
- Harsh Lesson (W) now deals damage equal to [4/4.5/5/5.5/6% (+2% per 100 AD)] of target's maximum health from [15/35/55/75/95 + 110% AD]
- [IMPORTANT: ManWolfAxeBoss noted that Mark of the Kindred (P) should now increase Kindred's Q damage and E slow in addition to other effects. Unfortunately the tooltip has still not been updated to include this information as of 5/18 build so unsure on what these values are.]
- Dance of Arrows (Q) damage lowered to 55/75/95/115/135 from 60/85/110/135/160 - unsure if the passive increase value has changed as well. ]
- [NOTE: Live Value currently 60/90/120/150/180
- Mounting Dread (E) [slow down to 30% from 45% - unsure if the passive increase value has changed as well. ]
- [NOTE:Live value currently 70%]
- [NOTE: ManWolfAxeBoss noted slow change is likely being pulled.]
- Piercing Light (Q)
- Cooldown reverted to 9/8/7/6/5 from 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
- Bonus AD scaling lowered to 60/70/80/90/100% from 60/75/90/105/120%
- Pounce (Cougar W) cooldown reset on W to Hunter Targets and killing units in Cougar lowered to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds from 1.5s at all ranks.
- Armor reverted to 30 from 35
- Unique Passive damage block from basic attacks increased to 12% from 10%
- Cost increased to 3733g from 3600
- [NOTE: Total cost on live is 3800]
- [Tooltip fixed]
- [REMINDER: Trinity Force received several changes in the 5/17 changes, including a build path change to include Stinger, removal of crit change, stat changes, etc]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !