The PBE has been updated! As we continue on the 5.23 PBE cycle, we have a login theme for Dragon Trainer Tristana, Illaoi's champion select quote, tweaks to a few of the new skins this cycle, a new spawn animation for Rift Herald, and several tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Dragon Trainer Tristana Login
- Illaoi Champion Select Quote
- Skin Tweaks
- Rift Herald Spawn Updated
- Balance Changes
Dragon Trainer Tristana LoginTo go along with the upcoming Dragon Trainer Tristana skin, we also have a new login theme!
Illaoi Champion Select Quote11/10 Update, Illaoi's champion select quote has been added to the PBE!
"I'm not big on sermons, broken bones teach better lessons"
Skin TweaksAs usual, we have a few tweaks to the new skins currently testing on the PBE!
Void Bringer Illaoi - slight texture changes to armor, holds sphere closer now. [New vs Old]
Braum Lionheart - Textures on shield shaped up. minor color tweaks [New vs Old]
Dragon Trainer Tristana - hair brightened slightly. [New vs Old]
Rift Herald Spawn UpdatedRift Herald's spawn has been updated and he now jumps out of a mysterious void portal.
- Several champions & skins have had their model sizes adjusted! [s]
- Hard to do proper examples of these size changes easily but here's a side by side of Malphite who has increased in size.
- While not a definitive list, here's a few that have increased or decreased to some degree:
- increased in size: Dr. Mundo, Malphite, Olaf, Rammus, Renekton, Shen
- decreased in size: Azir, Kassadin, Rengar, Rumble, Sion, Soraka, Syndra
- Ququroon has noted over 40 champions + skins will be affected [s] and that for the most part they are "feel things" rather than being particularly noticeable. [s]
- Summoner's Rift Banners for the 2015 ALL-STAR Team Fire and Team Ice have been added. For those who may be unaware, these are decorations used during esports events!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Death timer changes back.
- [Increase time starts at 10 minutes from 35 minutes]
- [% decreased to 0.5% from 2%]
- Reinboom noted: "These are still in iteration (so not final). We're investigating making the mid game more threatening with minimal changes to late."
- End of the Line (Q)
- Initial damage reduced to 55/70/85/100/115 from 60/80/100/120/140
- Secondary damage reduced to 85/145/205/265/325 from 90/155/220/285/350
- Base AD up to 57.46 from 54.46
- Base attack speed to 0.665 from 0.625
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W) [ total AD ratio increased to 1.5% per 100 AD from 1.25%]
- Love Tap (Passive) tooltip now mentions it now does 50% vs turrets.
- [NOTE: There is no effect change just a clarification!]
- Attack range reverted to 125 from 175
- Harrier (Passive)
- Damage Changed - now deals [ (10 + 5 per level) base damage + (114% + 2% per level) total AD] up from [150% total AD]
- Blinding Assault (Q) has several changes
- Renamed to Blinding Assault from Aerial Assault.
- Base damage changed to 15/45/75/105/135 from 20/45/70/95/120.
- AP Ratio increased to .5 from .35.
- Total AD ratio increased to 0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2 from 0.7/0.75/0.8/0.85/0.9.
- REMOVED: No longer refunds half the CD if Q kills target.
- REMOVED: Damage bonus based on missing health removed.
- NEW EFFECT: Now reduces hit enemy's vision radius dramatically for 2 seconds.
- Rocket Jump (W) - the previous PBE changes from this cycle have been reverted! Tristana's W is now back to live functionality.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !