The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a new set of six PROJECT icons, a few updates to PROJECT: Zed, and several tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Summoner IconsSix PROJECT themed summoner icons have been added in today's patch - one PROJECT emblem and then one for each of the five new PROJECT skins on the PBE. KateyKhaos has noted these will be available for RP once the PROJECT skins go live.
Skin UpdatesPROJECT: Zed has received some minor updates in today's PBE.
First up, his R's kill indicator is now displayed over top his target's head rather than around their mid section. Here's a video showing a normal R first and a kill R second:
Secondly, PROJECT: Zed's death has been fixed and now has it's own unique vfx.
- The in-game display message for special features when loading in with one or more PROJECT skins have been updated! As seen in an earlier update, one PROJECT skin activates a special spawn effect, two PROJECT skins activate melee and caster PROJECT minions, and three PROJECT skins activates cannon and super PROJECT minions.
- tier 1 message- One PROJECT skin: "PROJECT SYNC online: PROJECT spawn effects // Activated "
- tier2 message - Two PROJECT skins: "PROJECT SYNC online: PROJECT spawn effects // Melee and Caster PROJECT minions // Activated "
- tier3 message - Three PROJECT skins: "PROJECT SYNC online: PROJECT spawn effects // Melee and Caster PROJECT minions // Cannon and Super PROJECT minions // Activated"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Decimate (Q) damage increased to 40/70/100/130/160 from 40/65/90/115/140**
- [NOTE: Increase to an earlier PBE buff. Live value is currently 20/40/60/80/100]
- Decimate (Q) heal increased to 15% of missing health per enemy champion hit .
- [NOTE: Max is still 30%, so caps with 2 hits vs 3 hits now. ]
- Crippling Strike (W) new effect: "Crippling Strike refunds its Mana cost and 50% of its cooldown if it kills the target"
- League of Draven (Passive)
- [Tooltip change] Now specifies 2 bonus stacks when killing 6 minions in a row without dropping an axe.
- [Removed Effect] No longer mentions a bonus stack for catching an axe while another axe is in the air. This was a new effect added in the 8/20 PBE update and is now removed.
- Base Movement speed lowered to 340 from 345
- Decisive Strike (Q) movement speed lowered to 30% from 35%
- Demacian Justice (R) [The AIR client currently lists a change that is not present in-game. R's damage now listed as plus "(28/33/40% of targets health)" from "(1 damage for every 3.5/3/2.5 health missing)"]
- [NOTE: This R change seems to only be in AIR client atm and will not show in-game or on the tool tips. . Exgeniar has noted "Should be no change, just a better way of presenting the number. If I remember those numbers properly."]
- Urchin Strike (Q) AP ratio increased to .35 AP from .3
- [NOTE: REMINDER - Fizz has other changes to his W and R currently on PBE]
- Monsoon (R) AP ratio increased to .5 from .4
- [NOTE: This is still a nerf vs live value. Current live ratio is .6 AP]
- Light Binding (Q) [Tooltip updated to reflect the earlier changes to Q, buffing the damage and root duration on secondary target up to 100% from 50%. ]
- Base Movement speed lowered to 335 from 345**
- Base damage lowered to 57.156 from 61.156**
- Crystalline Exoskeleton (W) shield reduced to 10/11/12/13/14% of max health from 12/13/14/15/16%**
- Fracture (E)
- damage reduced to 40/65/90/115/140 from 40/75/110/145/180**
- damage for Crystal venom proc reduced to 25/35/45/55/65 from 25/50/75/100/125**
- cooldown increased to 14/13.5/13/12.5/12 from 13/12.5/12/11.5/11
SyndraCheck out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- Transcendent (Passive) reverted back to live.