The PBE has been updated! As we continue in the 5.17 PBE cycle, today's update includes a visual update for the Spectator HUD, a new "Show Spell costs" option for the HUD, and several balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Spectator Mode HUD Visual Update
With today's patch the Spectator Mode HUD has received a visual update to match the current in-game HUD!Rayven with a bugs & feedback thread on the Spectator HUD visual update
Here's a few pictures:
Here's a few pictures:
In preparation for Worlds, we're going to be shipping a spectator HUD visual update this patch. Nothing too fancy - no new features, specifically - but just trying to inject a bit more readability and purdiness.
If you have any feedback on those two notes OR bugs to report, let us know!
"Show Spell Costs" option
New option to "Show Spell Costs" has been added to the options menu! As the name implies, enabling this option puts the individual ability resource costs on the HUD.
"Hey folks, we'd like to get some feedback on a new feature. We've added an option to display spell costs on abilities in the HUD.
To turn it on, go into your options menu in game and under the interface section, there should be a checkbox labeled "Show spell costs."
- Placeholder art has been added for the PROJECT skins loading screen slices. While not interesting in and of itself, they also have separate files for "limited edition" versions. No art yet, unsure if this is a placeholder for some sort of future promotion.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2% from 1%
- Hemorrhage (Passive) effect renamed to Noxian Might from Bloodrage
- Decimate (Q) damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 20/40/60/80/100
- Light Binding (Q) mana cost reduced to 50/55/60/65/70 from 50/60/70/80/90
- Light Binding (Q) now deals full damage and snare duration to second target, up from 50%
- [NOTE: Tooltip not updated yet, effect is observable in-game though.]
- Paranoia ( R ) range increased to 2500/3250/4000 from 2000/2750/3500
- [Nothing today but ricklessabandon has noted they'll be holding off on her changes until 5.18]
- Shadow Slash (E) - bug fixed and damage reverted to live values.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !