The PBE has been updated! Tonight's update includes a new chroma pack for Cassiopeia, tweaks to the DS Vayne & Koi Nami chroma from earlier this cycle, HUD tweaks, and several tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Cassiopiea Chroma Pack & Chroma tweaks
- HUD Tweaks
- Balance Changes
New Cassiopiea Chroma Pack & Chroma tweaksToday's update includes a new Cassiopeia Curse chroma pack and tweaks to the Dragonslayer Vayne and Koi Nami chroma packs added earlier this cycle. Feedback thread available here.
Day, Dusk, Night
Next up we have changes for two of the chroma packs added earlier in the cycle:
The Dragonslayer Vayne Chaos chroma pack has also been tweaked and the colors made brighter.
One of the Koi Nami Element Chroma pack colors has also had it's armor color changed:
HUD TweaksToday's patch includes a few more HUD changes, including continued tweaks to the font and colors.
They've increased the size of the ally frames on the right side but the small box behind them hasn't been adjusted yet.
The "Not enough mana" indicator is now a brighter blue to differentiate between the dark blue of "on CD".
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Z-Drive Resonance (Passive) the slow and the movement speed buff are now two separate values
- AP Ratio increased to .8 from .7
- Slow reduced to 30/40/50/60% at level 1/6/11/16 from 40/50/60/70/80% at 1/6/11/16/18
- Movement speed buff changed to 40/50/60/80% at level 1/6/11/16 from 40/50/60/70/80% at level 1/6/11/16/18
- Parallel Convergence (W) shield value changed to 80/100/120/140/160 (1.5 AP) from 150/195/240/285/330 (.8 AP)
- [NOTE: So that's base value DOWN and AP ratio UP. ]
- Chronobreak (R) heal reduced to 20% of damage taken over last 4 seconds from 20/25/30%
- Chronobreak (R) heal AP ratio increased to "(0.066 AP)% [so 6.66% per 100 AP] of the damage taken over the last 4 seconds" from "(0.033 AP)% [so 3.33% per 100 AP]of the damage taken over the last 4 seconds."
- Base HP lowered to 570 from 590
- [NOTE: Remember these changes are relevant to Fiora's champion update that is currently on the PBE.]
- Prowl (Passive) Hunt duration reverted to 4 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Javelin Toss (Human Q) cast time increased to .25 from .125*
- On The Hunt (R) movement speed increased to 40/50/60% from 30/45/60%
- [NOTE: Still a reduction vs live. Current live value is 60% at all ranks]
- On The Hunt (R) cast range reverted to 1000 from 900
- On The Hunt (R) [removed effect]
"Allies that join the hunt later on will only receive a 20% Movement Speed bonus for the rest of On The Hunt's duration."
- [Note: Wav3Break also added:
- The rate at which Zeke's Harbinger charges stacks have been reduced* by about 33% - attacks should be ~4 from 6 per attack and ~8 from ~12 per spell cast for owner
- Buff duration increased to 8 seconds from 6.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !