The PBE has been updated! To start off the 5.15 PBE cycle, we have Fiora's champion update, including a new kit and updated visuals, and a new Cottontail Fizz skin.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Skins
- Champion Update - Fiora
- Balance Changes
To start the 5.15 PBE cycle, we have a new Cottontail Fizz skin hopping on the PBE for testing!
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Cottontail Fizz:
"The mighty bunny stalks his prey....
He may look cute and cuddly but this little bunny is playful trickster. Cottontail Fizz is just a hop, a skip, and a jump away from a penta kill! This skin includes:
This skin will be 975RP. (pricing on PBE is subject to change)
- New model and texture!
- New recall animation! Nom nom nom!!
- New particles on his (R). BUNNY!
- New SFX on his (R) and recall!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Cottontail Fizz and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!"
Champion Update: FioraFiora's champion update, including new art and gameplay, is now on the PBE!
[Splash taken from announcement, not currently on PBE!]
"Hey all! Let's get a Fiora [PBE] feedback thread started!
Fiora, the Grand Duelist Update: Now featuring more duelist. BIG changes to her passive, W, and R, with smaller but still significant changes to Q and E. Also included: new particles, sound effects, animations, splash & icons! For full context of why we took up this project and went the direction we did, as well as full descriptions and videos for her abilities, please check out our article here.
I'd like to focus this thread on bugs and gameplay-feels, but please include all Fiora related feedback!
- Base HP decreased to 590 from 592.8
- HP Per Level decreased to 80 from 85
- Base Mana increased to 300 from 287.2
- Mana Per Level decreased to 37 from 40
- Base HP Regen Per Second increased to 1.6748 from 1.3688
- HP Regen Per Second Per Level decreased to 0.11 from 0.16
- Base Mana Regen Per Second increased to 1.8 from 1.518
- Mana Regen Per Second Per Level increased to 0.16 from 0.1
- Base Movement Speed decreased to 345 from 350
- Base Attack Range increased to 150 from 125
- Base Damage "increased" to 60 from 59.876
- Damage Per Level decreased to 2.5 from 3.2
- Base Armor increased to 27 from 24.88
- Armor Per Level increased to 4 from 3.5
Duelist's Dance (Passive)
Fiora identifies Vitals on nearby enemy champions. Fiora will reveal a new Vital afte striking the last one, or after 15 seconds.
When Fiora strikes a Vital, she deals 3 (+.028 - .045 AD )% of the target's maximum health in true damage, receives [20% base, increases to 30/40/50% based on R rank ] increased movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds, and recovers [20 + 5.9 per level] health.
18/16/14/12/10 sec Cooldown
Fiora lunges in a direction and slashes a nearby enemy, dealing 65/75/85/95/105 (+.55/.7/.85/1.0/1.15 bonus AD) physical damage and applying on-hit effects. This attack prioritizes Vitals and targets in kill range.
If this ability hits an enemy, 60/60/60/60/60% of its cooldown is refunded.
21/19.5/16.5/15 sec Cooldown
Fiora parries all incoming damage and disables for the next 0.75 seconds and then slashes in the target direction
The slash deals 90/130/170/210/250 (+.6 AP) magic damage to the first enemy champion and slows their movement and attack speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
If Fiora parries an immobilizing disable, Riposte stuns instead of slowing.
15/13/11/9/7 sec Cooldown
Fiora gains 50% increased attack speed for the next two attacks. The first attack cannot critically strike, but applies a 1 second 25/35/45/55/65% slow. The second attack is guaranteed to critically strike for 140/155/170/185/200% damage
110/90/70 sec Cooldown
Fiora reveals all four Vitals on the target champion, for a potential [4x damage of passive] % max health true damage. In addition, Fiora gains Duelist Dances's movement speed bonus (30/40/50%) while near the target.
If Fiora hits all 4 Vitals in 8 seconds or if the target dies after she has hit at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for 80/110/140 (+.6 AD) each second for 5 seconds.
Here's a video preview of her updated abilities
Updated SkinsAll three of Fiora's skins have also been updated.
Royal Guard Fiora
- A ton of air client assets related to the ward skins added, unsure what they are for.
- While there are no assets yet, it seems that Cassiopeia, Dragonslayer Vayne & Koi Nami may soon be receiving a chroma packs!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [As part of her champion update, Fiora's kit has been reworked. See above]
- Cannon Barrage (R) tooltip now mentions that it increases total number of Power Kegs up to 3/4/5.
- [Note: This is the current functionality in 5.14 but the tooltip doesn't mention it. This is a tooltip only change.]
- [The tentative Abyssal Scepter rework is back on the PBE but last we heard it is still iceboxed for the time being despite being on PBE for testing]