The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes champion select quotes for a mysterious "Ekko", a new Gromp summoner icon, tweaks for Ace of Spades Ezreal, Recall sfx for Star Guardian Lux, another duck added to the files, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- "Ekko" Voice Files
- Skin Updates
- New Summoner Icon
- Balance Changes
"Ekko" - Potential New Champion Voice files
Two voice files for a potential new championed named "Ekko" have popped up in today's update! While we don't have the English versions of this champion select quote, we do have the Hungarian and Turkish versions!
These roughly translate to:
Redditor mjbsebastian translated the TR version to: "Doesnt matter how much time you have, what really matter is how you use your time.".
Redditor Choad_Warrior translated the HU version to : "Doesn't matter how much time you have, but (or just) how you use it (literally is actually "exploit it")."
Star Guardian Lux also now has her recall sound effects!
- They ducked up - another duck has been added to Summoner's Rift. The little guys file name is "Sru_Duckie" and he has a few associated animations.
- Shadow Dance (R) [tooltip now reads "quickly strike through target" to sync up with yesterday's change that puts her 150-250 units behind target's she R's to.]
- Rampage (Q) mana cost lowered to 32/34/36/38/40 from 32/35/38/41/44
- [Context: STILL A NERF VS LIVE. Hecarim's current Q mana cost on live is 20/23/25/29/32]
- Pillar of Ice (E) slow % reduced to 30/35/40/45/50% from 30/40/50/60/70%
- [Context: STILL A BUFF VS LIVE. E's current live value is 25/30/35/40/45%]
- Unique Passive - Immolate: No longer deals 100% bonus damage to minions.
- [Note: Remember that Cinderhulk was changed to no longer ramp up in damage, had it's damage values lowered, and made to deal 100% bonus damage to monsters constantly in an earlier patch.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.9 Cycle]
- 4/28 PBE Update: Star Guardian Lux, Ashe Gameplay changes, & SSW skins for Rengar, Singed, Talon, Thresh, Twitch
- 4/29 PBE Update: New Card themed skins for Ezreal, Mordekaiser, Shaco, and Syndra!
- 4/30 PBE Update: Combat Text Adjustments, Tentative Cinderhulk Changes, and more
- 5/1 PBE Update: Several new skin updates, tentative Hecarim changes, and more
- 5/4 PBE Update - Tentative changes for Akali & Olaf, Chroma in TB, SSW Rengar Tweaks