A small update has been pushed to the PBE, including various updates and changes to the upcoming , Ezreal, Mordekaiser, Singed and Shaco skins as well as several tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Skin Updates
- Balance Changes
Today's patch includes a few changes for several of the upcoming skins in 5.9.Wild Card Shaco's E now matches his dagger and his R clone is also now functioning correctly!
King of Clubs Mordekaiser 's E now uses his weapon model instead of the base Mordekaiser weapon.
Previews of the Wild Card Shaco and King of Clubs Mordekaiser updates:
Ace of Spades Ezreal's has also received tweaks to both his hair and outfit colors.
This is minor but the can that SSW Singed holds in his hand is now green instead of blue.
Last up is SSW Thresh who now has had sound effects added to his Recall (which unfortunately still includes the wonky texture on the cup).
- Attack Range reduced to 575 from 625
- [ Note: Actually added in-game, previously air client only]
- Rampage (Q) mana cost increased to 32/35/38/41/44 from 20/23/25/29/32
- Rampage (Q) damage penalty against monsters removed (was 66%)
- Desperate Power (R) [now notes it also increases duration of Arcane Mastery's effect to 4/5/6 seconds in tooltip. No functionality change.]
- The unintentional and experimental changes to E and R have been reverted.
- Rapid Fire (Q) tooltip for passive now notes it has doubled effect of Explosive Charge (E) cooldown reduction when attacking a towers while Q is active.
- Pillar of Ice (E) slow increased to 30/40/50/60/70% from 25/30/35/40/45%
- [Note: Actually added in-game, previously air client only. #trundle2015]
- The spell's true damage is now split between Mark and Dash from having all the damage on Mark. The total damage is still 20+ 10 per level but now 25% on Mark hit and 75% on Dash
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.9 Cycle]
- 4/28 PBE Update: Star Guardian Lux, Ashe Gameplay changes, & SSW skins for Rengar, Singed, Talon, Thresh, Twitch
- 4/29 PBE Update: New Card themed skins for Ezreal, Mordekaiser, Shaco, and Syndra!
- 4/30 PBE Update: Combat Text Adjustments, Tentative Cinderhulk Changes, and more