The PBE has been updated! Today's late night update includes splash art for Elderwood Bard & Secret Agent Xin Zhao, a set of new summoner icons, updates for Luden's Echo, a duck, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Splash Art
- New Summoner Icons
- Bard's Lore
- Luden's Echo Updates
- Balance Changes
comprehensive 5.5 PBE cycle post for a better look at Elderwood Bard!
comprehensive 5.5 PBE cycle post for a better look at Secret Agent Xin Zhao!
"Bard travels through realms beyond the imagination of mortal beings. Some of Valoran's greatest scholars have spent their lives trying to understand the mysteries he embodies. This enigmatic spirit has been given many names throughout the history of Valoran, but titles such as Cosmic Vagabond and Great Caretaker only capture a fleeting aspect of his true purpose. When the unknowable structure of the universe is threatened, Bard steers all existence away from utter annihilation."For more on our upcoming champion Bard, check out our comprehensive post for the 5.5 PBE cycle.
Over on twitter, ricklessabandon has confirmed this new item will be going to live in 5.5.
- Cosmic Binding (Q) cooldown changed to 11/10/9/8/7 from 10 at all ranks
- Riftwalk (R):
- Range reduced from 550 to 500 [vs 450 on live]
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60
- Cooldown changed to 6/4/2 from 7/5/3
[WARNING: These Kassadin changes still appear to be only in the AIR client only and not in-game.]
- Titan's Wrath (W) shield value scaling increased to 9/11/13/15/17% of his max health from 7/9.5/12/14.5/17%
- Titan's Wrath (W) damage increased to 30/40/50/60/70 from 15/30/45/60/75
- [Note: Still reduced vs the live value of 40/55/70/85/100]
- Riptide (E) cooldown increased to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4
- [Note: Still lower vs the live value of 10 seconds at all ranks]
- Flame Breath (E) tool tip updated - basic attacks against debuffed targets deal 2.5% of maximum health up from 2%.
- [Note: This change has been on the PBE for a few patches but the tooltip was only updated today. Live value is currently 2%, Previous PBE value was 3%. Current PBE value is 2.5]
- Decimating Smash (Q) mana cost lowered to 45 at all ranks from 40/45/50/55/60
- [Note: Lower than current live value of 45/50/55/60/65 mana]
- Soul Furnace (W) mana cost reverted to 65/70/75/80/85 from 60/65/70/75/80
- [Note: Reverted back to current live values]
[Experimental] Mandrake Ward
- [This item is experimental! Check out Xypherous' context post for more information.]
- Mandrake Ward is now up for testing!
- Pictured below: Currently using Maokai's Sapling assets for the plant, warning message when you try to put it in anywhere but brush, and range.
- Here's a preview video of the Mandrake Ward in action:
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.5 Cycle]
- 2/24 PBE Update: Kassadin visual updates, Debonair Galio, Secret Agent Xin Zhao, Bard Splash, and more
- 2/24 PBE Update #2: Bard, Elderwood Bard, and Headhunter Akali
- 2/25 PBE Update: Texture rebalances for Janna, Warwick, and more!
- 2/26 PBE Update: Headhunter Akali splash, End of Game Victory/Defeat Update, base ward animations, and more
- 2/27 PBE Update: New Bami's Cinder and Enchantment: Cinderhulk, Cho'Gath texture rebalance, and more!
- 3/2 PBE Update: Elderwood Bard update, Luden's Echo, Bami's Cinder icon, and more