The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes Winter Wonder Orianna ready for testing, another new poro summoner icon, and texture rebalances for Malphite, Shen, Wukong, and Xin Zhao, as well as tentative balance changes for Cassiopeia and Fiddlesticks!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
After her assets were added in the 11/19 update but bugs prevented her from being previewed, Winter Wonder Orianna is now up on the PBE and ready for testing!
Winter Wonder Orianna
11/19 PBE update, we have another new Poro summoner icon!
Texture RebalancesWe also have another set of texture rebalances in this patch! These texture changes are aimed at bringing older champions and skins in line with the current art style and will not be replacing other, more significant visual updates that might be planned down the road.
Coral Reef Malphite
Yellow Jacket Shen
Blood Moon Shen
Jade Dragon Wukong
Commando Xin Zhao
Imperial Xin Zhao
Viscero Xin Zhao
Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
- [More context and information on these changes available in Stashu's thread!]
- Base damage increased to 52.376 from 50.376
- Base mana regen per second increased to 1.672 from 1.2
- Mana Regen Per Second Per Level lowered from 0.16 to 0.15
- Aspect of the Serpent (Passive)
- No longer stacks on poisoned unit kill or on Twin Fang casts on enemy champions.
- Now, stacks once every 6 seconds (10 times per minute) and for every second that an enemy champion is poisoned.
- [Context from Stashu: Stack breakpoints adjusted to 100 / 250 / 500. Overall, these are hit sooner than the old 75/200/400 based on the new mechanics, but are definitely still up for discussion.]
- Noxious Blast (Q)
- Movement speed buff now 20% at all ranks from 10/15 /20/25 /30%.
- [Context from Stashu: Delay changed to actually function as intended (previously hitting between 0.25 and 0.5s). Now has a 0.4s delay. With the reliability changes, it was a bit too reliable, so we set the delay at 0.4.]
- Twin Fang (E)
- Mana cost changed to 35/45/55/65/75 from 30/45/60/75/90.
- Now adds a debuff on the target which amplifies further poison damage by 25% for 5 seconds, stacks up to 2 times (50%).
- AP Ratio changed to 0.55 at all ranks from 0.4/0.45/0.5/0.55/0.6
- [Context from Stashu: Since we're adding damage elsewhere on the kit (mostly through this debuff), we decided to take a bit out of Twin Fang's late game.
- Dread (Passive) is no longer an aura. Now reads "Fiddlesticks' spells and attacks reduce his target's Magic Resistance by 10 for 3 seconds."
- Dark Wind (E) silence duration increased to 1.25 from 1.2
- Dark Wind (E) can no longer apply silence to the same target more than once per cast.
- [Nothing in this patch but ricklessabandon has preemptively shared a set of changes that will be coming to the PBE on Monday!]
- Magic resist increased to 50 from 40.
- Total price increased by 100, from 2750g to 2850g
- Now Builds out of Negatron Cloak + Chain Vest + 1250g.
- Has been added back to the game! It now builds out of Null Magic + 350g and ONLY builds into Guardian Angel.