An update, including the new Intro bots and tentative balance changes for both Lucian and Kassadin, has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Intro bots Enabled on the PBEHere's Riot Iniquitee with info on Intro Bots being enabled on the PBE!
We've just enabled our new Intro Bots on the PBE. Intro Bots presents a new mode of Coop vs. AI designed for players who are brand new to League of Legends. You can get the full run-down on what we are trying to do with Intro Bots in this dev blog.
We know that PBE players are for the most part very far from being "new". For that reason we're mostly looking for bug reports from testers, though we're happy to engage in a discussion about why we've included (or left out!) certain lessons in Intro Bots.
Hop in and give the bots a whirl, and please post bug reports and discussion below!
EDIT: Recommended items are currently broken for Intro Bots, but will be resolved in the next patch. Thanks for the reports!""
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Null Sphere ( Q ) damage changed to 60/90/120/150/180 from 80/105/130/155/180
- Force Pulse ( E ) slow duration lowered to 1 second from 3 seconds.
- Force Pulse ( E ) slow strength increased to 40/45/50/55/60% from 30/35/40/45/50%
- Base Attack range lowered to 500 from 550
- Piercing Light ( Q ) mana cost now 50/55/60/65/70 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Piercing Light ( Q ) cast range reduced to 500 from 550
- Relentless Pursuit ( E ) now reads: "Whenever Lightslinger [ his passive ] hits an enemy, Relentless Pursuit's Cooldown is reduced by 1 second ( doubles to 2 seconds against champions " instead of "If Lucian kills an enemy while The Culling is active, the cooldown of Relentless Pursuit is reset."
- Relentless Pursuit ( E ) mana cost reduced to 40/30/20/10/0 from 60/45/30/15/0
- Relentless Pursuit ( E ) cooldown changed to 16/15/14/13/12 from 18/16/14/12/10
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/1 PBE Update - Mecha Malphite and Mecha Aatrox, HH Cait updates, and more!
- 7/2 PBE Update - DOOM BOTS OF DOOM, Sona Rework, Exhaust Update
- 7/3 PBE Update- Mecha skins SFX, New Summoner icon, and more!
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently on the PBE for testing!