Continue reading for a recap of LCS week 4, the latest team news, and more!
- [NA] The fourth week of NA LCS wrapped up earlier this evening and here's the standings:
- The NA LCS returns for week 5 on THURSDAY, June 19th
- [EU] The fourth week of EU LCS wrapped up Friday and here's the current standings
- The EU LCS returns for week 5 on SATURDAY, June 21st!
- [NA CS] Here's how the current Challenger Series is shaping up for North America:
- [EU CS] Here's how the current Challenger Series is shaping up for Europe:
- [NA & EU ] The NA and EU LCS have switched days for Week 5! NA will play on Thursday / Friday while EU plays on Saturday / Sunday at London's Wembley Arena!
- [China] The full schedule for the upcoming LPL season was announced. Check out this graphic for the full schedule!
Team News & Roster Changes
- [China] PDD (top laner from Invictus Gaming - known for his Jarvan IV) announced his retirement over the weekend.
- [China] World Elite picked up Actscene (former jungler for Jin Air Falcons) and Ninja (Mid for Prime Optimus)
- [EU] Copenhagen Wolves were forced to forfeit their match against Roccat earlier this week due to player illness and management not officially signing their substitute players.
- [NA] Brokenshard, jungler for CompLexity, has stated that he will be delayed in his return to the NA LCS due to visa issues trying to embark out of Israel.
- [NA] TSM announced that they will be bringing in long-term pro Locodoco to help with coaching the team. He started coaching as of this week!
- [NA] Evil Genuises announced that they would be trying out Helios, the Korean jungler formerly of Najin Black Sword, instead of Snoopeh this week ( LCS week 4 ). Snoopeh will NOT be retiring but is looking for solutions for the team as a whole.
- [NA] Team Coast announced their new lineup as well as coach this week:
- Top: Rhux
- Jungle: Santorin
- Mid: Goldenglue
- ADC: DontMashMe
- Support: Sheep
- Coach: Chaox
- [KR] Gunza was announced as Lustboy's replacement after his sudden departure from CJ Entus Blaze earlier this week.