The PBE has been updated! New stuff includes an updated splash art for Caitlyn, the splash art for the upcoming Soulstealer Vladimir skin, the temporary removal of the Summoner's Rift update, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Splash ArtsThis update features new splash arts for Caitlyn ( her default ) and the upcoming Soulstealer Vladimir skin!
[ Interested in a better look at Soulstealer Vladimir in-game? Check out our earlier PBE coverage! ]
Summoner's Rift Update no longer available.The Summoner's Rift Update is no longer accessible on the PBE, likely since the PBE is being prepped for the live deploy of 4.11 and the SR update will NOT BE INCLUDED.
[ Update ]Confirmed in PBE thread:
"The updated Summoner's Rift has been removed from PBE cycles while we verify patch 4.11 stability. It will be back afterwards!"
While it may be temporarily gone, you can check out our Summoner's Rift megapost for another look!
[Updated] Headhunter Caitlyn Texture NoteHeadhunter Caitlyn received significant changes to her model but also had missing textures on her helm.
Riot Whist commented these were incomplete textures and a finished version should be here soon.
"Actually this was the incorrect UVs in conjunction with a WIP texture that accidently got moved to PBE.While the finished version is NOT in today's ( the 6/26 ) update, I thought you may like to know.
The finished texture work will be arriving shortly."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Primal Surge ( Human E ) Mana cost increased to 60/75/90/105/120 from 50/65/80/95/110
- [ Context: was changed in a previous PBE patch, live value is currently 60/80/100/120/140 ]
- Crystal Slash ( Q ) damage lowered to 18/28/38/48/58 from 20/32/44/56/68
- Crystal Slash ( Q ) movement speed lowered to 2/3/4/5/6% from 3/4/5/6/7%
- ( Reverted back to live Values after seeing changes in the 6/25 PBE Update )
- Unique Passive: +10% bonus AD removed.
- Shield values reverted back to 50-440 from 50-350
- Shield decay reverted to 15 seconds from 25 seconds
- ( Reverted back to live Values after seeing minor changes in the 6/25 PBE Update )
- Unique Active cooldown reverted back to 45 seconds from 60 seconds
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 6/17 PBE Update #1: Hazmat Heimerdinger and Soulstealer Vladimir
- 6/17 PBE Update #2: Summoner's Rift Update Now Available for Testing
- 6/18 PBE Update: Headhunter Caitlyn
- 6/19 PBE Update: SR Monster HUD Portraits and HH Caitlyn changes.
- 6/20 PBE Update: Nautilus Passive Indicator, Tentative balance changes
- 6/23 PBE Update: Hazmat Heimer Splash, in-game jungle timers, and more!
- 6/24 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, Soulstealer Vladimir Sound Effects, Red & Blue HP Bars
- 6/25 PBE Update: New Urgot Splash, Quill Coat, HH Caitlyn Changes, and more!
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update
is currently was on the PBE for testing but has been removed in preparation for the PBE patch to go live!