A small update has been pushed to the PBE! In addition to some AIR CLIENT ONLY balance changes, Jinx received several tentative balance changes in today's update!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
When asked why the PBE server was down earlier today, Riot Feithen commented to reminder summoners about the daily deploy:
It's the daily deploy; I don't have a full changelog for you, as always it includes all of our latest bug fixes.
The Team Builder crew will be on with an announcement once we lock down our next testing window. We'll make sure there's some notice so that people can plan to be around. NO PROMISES, but I can say we're hoping to get it back in test next week.
The server should be back up today in about 40 minutes."
Feithen continued, replying to a summoner asking for another test message for the ticker system.
"Oh, good point. I'll leave a ticker message up today once the server is back up. It'll be something boring for testing purposes only.
On warning, we typically post a 15 minute notice. While it's not ideal, we'd rather give you a short warning and deploy the new content as soon as it's considered "good to go" vs. waiting until later in the day."
- Base HP reduced to 380 from 420
- HP per level increased to 82 from 80
- Flame Chompers! ( E ) damage reduced to 80/135/190/245/300 from 100/150/200/250/300
AIR CLIENT ONLY CHANGES
( Note, these changes will not be reflected IN GAME, only numbers taken from the Air Client's files. This happens pretty commonly so treat these with caution until they get added in game. )
- Cannon Barrage ( R ) tooltip duration listed as 6/6/6 seconds from 7/7/7 seconds.*
*Gypsylord commented on this GP change, saying ""This is not a GP nerf. The tooltip was bugged. Cannon Barrage has always lasted 6 seconds. The tooltip now displays the correct duration."
- Monsoon ( R ) duration reduced to 100/150/200 per sec over 3 seconds from 100/150/200 per sec over 4 seconds. [ Remember, Janna's R healing value was increased in an earlier PBE patch, relative to live it is now "100/150/200 +.6 AP per second for 3 seconds" vs "70/100/150 +.35 AP per second for four seconds"]
- Caustic Spittle ( Q ) damage increased to 80/130/180/230/280 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Caustic Spittle ( Q ) now reads "launches a corrosive projectile" and references "first enemy hit" - could be evident of a mechanics change.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 12/13 PBE Update: New Lunar Revel 2014 skins for Diana, Riven, and Tryndamere
- 12/16 PBE Update: Tentative Changes for Kass W and Anivia
- 12/17 PBE Update: Banner of the Horse Ward Skin
- 12/18 PBE Update: Several New ICons, New Flash VFX, and more!
- 12/19 PBE Update: Lunar Goddess Diana Particles, Gong Ward, and more!
- 1/6 PBE Update: New Icons, DB Riven Particles, and more!