The PBE has been updated! Along with some minor changes to Lunar Goddess Diana's model and a new" Banner of the Horse ward skin, several tentative balance changes for Riven, Shyvana, Nasus, and several items are included in this patch. You'll also find that both Wicked Hatchet and Lord Van Damm's Pillager have made a return back to Dominion and TTL!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Banner of the Horse Ward Skin
A new ward skin for next year's Lunar Revel event has been enabled on the PBE!
Banner of the Horse
Minor Lunar Goddess Diana Change
There have been some slight changes to Lunar Goddess Diana's model - her head ornament is a bit different
Several ability tooltips now list that they only reveal units if the units are not stealthed rather than just reveal them - I believe these are all just tooltip updates and not functional changes.
- Diana Q
- Elise E
- Jinx W
- Kog'Maw R
- Quinn W
- Warwick E
- Farsight Orb active
- Greater Orb active
- Scrying Orb
- Wither ( W ) range reduced to 500 from 700
- ( R ) tool tip no longer lists increasing cast ranges.
- Broken Wings ( Q ) - 1st, 2nd, 3rd use damage lowered to 10/30/50/70/90 ( +.4/.45/.5/.55/.6 total AD ) from 30/55/80/105/130 ( +.7 bonus AD )
Here's what Scarizard had to say about the Q changes:
"I know this isn't necessarily the best place to speak on this, but because there isn't a set 'Riven discussion' i'll confirm that while the numbers you see here are not final (hint: we tinker with numbers considerably through testing, so Riven will take a few tries to find where we'd like it to be), the intent is for her to have a scaling Total AD Ratio on Broken Wings.
File scrapes of this nature almost never catch anything, so in the interest of fairness (and not having everyone discuss the wrong information) the numbers we're at currently are .4/.45/.5/.55/.6 per rank of Q. This change to riven is intended for her to be cut down in her early game power, while catching right back up as she moves into lategame.
Comments in this thread/on twitter feel like they've been pretty disparate in terms of what information folks had, so i figured i'd spell it out here."
- Valor ( E ) shield duration lowered to 1.5 from 2.5
- Burnout ( W ) damage lowered to 20/35/50/65/80 from 25/40/55/70/85
- Flame Breath ( E ) damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 80/115/150/185/220
- Movement speed lowered to 5% from 10%
- Total cost lowered to 2700 from 3475
- Build Path now Phage + Pickaxe from Phage + BF sword
- Attack damage lowered to 55 from 70
Grez's Spectral Lantern
- Total cost now 1350 from 1450g
- Total cost now 2000 from 2200g
- No longer available on TTL or Dominion, replaced by the new Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- Total cost reduced to 2200 from 2500
"New" ItemsTwo old items that are not currently available on live have returned with new stats! These are only available on Dominion and Twisted Treeline
- Total cost now 1260
- +15 AD
- +12% Crit
- Unique Passive: Crit Strikes cause your target to bleed for an additional 30% of your bonus AD for 3 seconds.
Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- Total cost : 3800
- +70 AD
- +25% Crit
- Unique Passive - Crit strikes deal 250% damage instead of 200%
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!