Remember those "significant changes" to what happens when a game of Showdown game end that BuffMePlz mentioned earlier? It's been added in this patch and it's pretty awesome - behold the POROSPLOSION!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Yasuo re-enabledAfter being disabled last PBE patch due to bug causing him to take near zero damage from enemy champions, Yasuo has been re-enabled for testing! Be sure to hop on and get in any last minute testing before he storms on over to the live servers!
Snowdown Login "Disable Menu Animations" fixedThe "disable menu animations" option for the new Snowdown login screen has been fixed and now properly displays the frozen login image - perfect for a festive new desktop background.
- 11/22 PBE Update - Yasuo!
- 11/22 PBE Update ( Cont ) - Anivia TU
- 11/25 PBE Update - High Noon Yasuo and New skins for Lulu and Singed
- 11/26 PBE Update - Snowstorm Sivir
- 11/27 PBE Update - Balance Changes
- 12/2 PBE Update - WW Lulu Polymorph
- 12/3 PBE Update - New Icons, Summoner Icons, "Firstblood" resources
- 12/5 PBE Issues and Rollback
- 12/6 PBE "Update" - Features Rollback, High Noon Yasuo Splash, and S3 Ward
- 12/6 PBE Update - Yasuo Login and Loadscreens for Snow Day Singed and Snowstorm Sivir.
- 12/7 PBE Update - S3 Ward Skin and Winter Wonder Lulu, Snow Day Singed, and Snowstorm Sivir Splashes
- 12/8 PBE Update: New Snowdown summoner icons and login screen!
Bonus : By Request, I just checked to see if Snow Day Singed's Q was ever fixed in colorblind mode - it has been and it looks much better now!