A very small PBE update has been pushed out! New stuff includes an indicator to show the range of Morgana's R tether, a new vote button in One for All mode, and very minor balance changes.
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Morgana R Indicator
Morgana now has a range indicator on her R that shows just how far before her chains break. This is visible to both her and her enemies.
New Vote Button
The recently added One for All mode has a shiny new vote button. It has a little check mark now.
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out!
- Hexplosive Minefield ( E ) now reads "Champions and Monsters" from "champions triggering a mine take 40% damage from additional mines" [ Note: On live it does 100% for each mine on monsters ( read that again MONSTERS not MINIONS) ]
ItemsNo real changes, lots of tooltip polish.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below!
- 10/31 PBE Update - Nasus VU and Preseason Vision & Support changes
- 11/4 PBE Update - Popstar Ahri and Preseason Mastery Changes
- 11/5 PBE Update: Warding Totem models
- 11/6 PBE Update: Minor balance changes
- 11/7 PBE Update: Balance changes for Corki and Gragas
- 11/8 PBE Update: One for All testing and Maokai lore.
As a bonus, here's an extra video showing off the awesome trinket particles/animations as of this patch.