(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Infernal Nasus "Splash"
Infernal Nasus had his "splash" added to the PBE files but for some weird reason it's a screen shot of the actual Splash with Ahri's champion page behind it. If you want an unhindered view, check out the preview announcement.
The Loading Screen is ok though.
New Trinket Icons
Sweeping Lens, Greater Lens, Oracle's Lens
Greater Orb and Farsight Orb
Greater Totem, Greater Vision Totem, Greater Stealth Totem
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out!
- Phosphorus Bomb ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 60/70/80/90/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Phosphorus Bomb ( Q ) range increased to 825 from 600.
- Phosphorus Bomb ( Q ) now SHOOTS A BOMB instead of an instance sort of attack.
- Barrel Roll ( Q ) range reduced ( I believe from 950 from 1100* but inibin also reads 1000 from 1200.)
- Body Slam ( E ) cooldown increased to 12 at all ranks from 7
- Body Slam ( E ) cd reduced by 50% if he hits a unit.
- Body Slam ( E ) mana decreased to 50 at all ranks from 75
- Body Slam ( E ) no longer lists "Damage is split among targets hit"
- Javelin Toss ( Q ) now lists bonus travel damage as 137/237/350/462/575 ( +1.62 AP ) instead of just "up to 250% damage". Value is the same.
- Bushwack ( W ) traps debuff duration lowered to 8 from 12
- Command: Protect ( E ) no longer lists giving the target bonus magic resist, only armor.
- Now also heal 3 health on hit on monsters.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below!