Season 3 World Finals:
- Here's a breakdown of where all the teams for World Finals are coming from:
- China - LPL Finals (2 spots)
- Europe - (3 spots)
- North America - determined by NA LCS playoffs at Pax 2013. (3 spots)
- Taiwan - determined by Taiwan Regional Finals. (1 spot)
- Southeast Asia - (1 spot)
- Korea - Circuit Points. (3 spots)
- International Wild card - (1 spot)
- Southeast Asia
- International Wildcard
North and South America
- Velocity eSports moved Maplestreet to mid lane and brought in Slackoh (formerly of Team Summon) as a new ADC. ecco also announced his departure from the team. Full announcement can be read here.
- RiotMagus announced that there would be an analyst desk at the Season 3 World Finals and that Montecristo will be one of the analysts (pending negotiations).
- Evil Genuises announced they were letting go of Shacker and nRated (their subs). Full announcement can be read here.
- It was announced that Jason Kaplan will not be returning to casting during Season 4 EU LCS.
- Samsung Electronics acquired the rosters of both MVP Ozone and MVP Blue. MVP Ozone is now named Samsung Galaxy Ozone.
- The Season 3 Korea Regional Finals wrapped up this week between the 3rd-6th place teams in OGN/NLB circuit points. SK Telecom T1 took first place and the last spot for the Season 3 World Finals.
- Toyz (formerly of TPA) announced that he will be joining the team HK Attitude in the near future.
- OMG and Royal Club secured the final two Season 3 World Championship spots in the China Regional Finals. They beat out Positive Energy and iG for the spots.
As always, feel free to leave any eSports questions/group predictions you may have for me in the comments below!