>> Before we even start, it should be know that this patch was ROLLED BACK and is NOT currently on the PBE servers - Nothing in the post below is actually available on the PBE at the moment. It was originally added then a second patch reverted all the changes. There has been no official word on the matter so it's unclear if this PBE patch wasn't meant to be pushed yet or if there were bugs or what. At any rate, let this post serve as more of a preview of what may come. For the love of Teemo, remember that this stuff is TENTATIVE and SUBJECT TO CHANGE <<
Update: Added CertainlyT's comments on the Lux/Diana shield changes.
The PBE has been
The five skins celebrating the Taipei Assassin's S2 World Championship victory made a momentary appearance in the PBE. There is a skin for Orianna, Ezreal, Shen, Nunu, and Dr. Mundo - the team comp they used in the last game to decide the championship. Each of the skins uses a chunk of the group shot below as their splash art.
gamebase's model viewer.
On the Lux / Diana shield changes
Even though the patch was rolled back, here is CertainlyT commenting on the direction of the Lux and Diana shield changes.
"These data mined "patch notes" often completely miss the boat, since they are just grabbing numbers without context into associated mechanics changes. We should probably develop a better system for communicating PBE changes to players as we put them on that environment. We just need a way of doing so without making speculative efforts seem like certainties.
The change to Diana/Lux that is on PBE for testing is that their shields have lower values, but if the second trigger is met (3 orbs broken and boomerang double hitting respectively), the shields will stack instead ofrenew. Volty feels this opens up new opportunities for premeditated gameplay (like stacking a monster Lux shield on your team as you engage), while making aggressive counterplay more rewarding since hitting a Lux shield with the projectile still airborne can feel like an exercise in futility."
These changes are tentative and subject to change. They are also mined from the game files ( essentially the tool tips for each ability ) as opposed to seeing them in action in the game client so there may be a few inaccuracies . As the PBE is a testing ground, the changes are iterated upon and often do not end up making it to live as they are first seen. With such dramatic changes as those seen below, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some developer commentary about them with they are pushed back to the PBE client.
- Pale Cascade ( W ) damage readjusted to 22/34/46/58/70 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Pale Cascade ( W ) shield lowered to 40/55/70/85/100 + .3 AP from 55/80/105/130/155 + .45 AP *See CertainlyT's comments above.
- Spider form ( R ) no longer lists bonus armor or magic resist.
- Resolute Smite ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/125/170/215/260 + .5 AP from 80/135/190/245/300 +.6
- Resolute Smite ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 60 at all ranks from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Resolute Smite ( Q ) cooldown lowered to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 instead of 7 at all ranks
- Resolute Smite ( Q ) movement speed reduction now only lasts for 2 seconds down from 2.5
- Prismatic Barrier ( W ) shield lowered to 50/65/80/95/110 + .25 AP from 80/105/130/155/180 + .35 AP. *See CertainlyT's comments above.
- Impure Shots ( W ) damage lowered to 4/6/8/12 from 6/8/10/12/14
- Impure Shots ( W ) number of stacks increased to 5 from 4.
- Impure Shots ( W ) tooltip updated to state maximum damage from stacks as 20/30/40/50/60+.25 AP
- Aqua Prison ( Q ) stun increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.3
- Consume ( Q ) now gains bonuses for 120/150/180/210/240 seconds based on the type of creep he has consumed.
- Golems - 10% maximum health and 10% size.
- Lizard - Your attack deal an additional 1% of your maximum health as magic damage.
- Wolves / Wraiths - 15% bonus movement speed on kill for 3 seconds.
- Consume ( Q ) damage increased to 600/700/800/900/1000 from 500/600/700/800/900.
- Consume ( Q ) now heals for 90/130/170/210/250 + .75 AP down from 125/180/235/290/345 + 1.0 AP.
- Consume's ( Q ) cooldown has been increased to 17/15/13/11/9 from 16/14/12/10/8.
- Electro Harpoon ( E ) damage lowered to 45/70/95/120/145 + .4 AP from 55/85/115/145/175 +.5 AP
- Electro Harpoon ( E ) bonus damage from Danger zone increased to 50% from 25%
- Flame Breath ( E ) damage lowered to 80/110/140/170/200 + .6 AP down from 80/125/170/215/260 +.6 AP.
- Flame Breath ( E ) tool tip now claims to apply cinders for 5 seconds instead of the 15% armor reduction. Cinder's seems to be a new DoT not just a renaming of the armor reduction .
- Flame Breeath ( E ) now applies this effect to all enemies hit. Unclear if this means it now passes through targets now.
- Dragon's Descent ( R ) now lists that she brings enemy champions she contacts to her destination rather than knocks them toward her location.
- Stacked Deck ( E ) no longer grants cooldown time and the attack speed increased has been increased to 10/15/20/25/30 from 3/6/9/12/15.
- Destiny ( R ) teleport channel lowered to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Destiny ( R ) cooldown increased to 180/150/120 from 150/135/120.
- Piercing Arrow ( Q ) starting damage increased to 10/47/83/120/157 from 10/43/77/110/143.
- Piercing Arrow ( Q ) maximum damage increased to 15/70/125/180/235 from 15/65/115/165/215.
- Hail of Arrows ( E ) damage lowered to 65/100/135/170/205 from 65/105/145/185/225.
- Elastic Slingshot ( E ) damage lowered to 80/125/170/215/260 from 80/130/180/230/280.
- Let's Bounce! ( R ) tenacity lowered to 50% from 75%.
- Let's Bounce! ( R ) tooltip no longer states that enemies hit more than once half damage.
- Let's Bounce! ( R ) damage per bounce decreased to 100/150/200 from 160/240/320.
As I said above, all of this stuff is not currently on the PBE as it was rolled back after a second patch last night.